• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's hard for me to think. Daffy's major advantage to SCP-682 is Toonforce, mainly the "Hammerspace" thing where you pull out random weaponry from anywhere where you can pull stuff out illogically like in a small sack where pokemon trainers can pull out their bikes from their backpack or where a cartoon scene shows a character trying to pull out something on his or her back that the audience can't see what the character is trying to get. Daffy could pull out a giant hammer of the size of what? The size of Uranus or about 7/8 of Saturn/SCP-682 to knock the living hell of the lizard off the universe?

However, SCP-682 has quite more hax than Daffy does in his, giving SCP the advantage in terms of amounts of hax he has.

For now, I'll go inconclusive (So many question of how the fight is progressing, I can't even explain, because there's so much to answer of my questions I got in my head.)

id go with inconclusive but to side a little to get it rolling, I'd favor Daffy since 682 has shown weakness towards things that rip out his "serious and edgy status" such as being tickled, so toon force should have a great effect on him

@Nedo 999 only worked because he's a child of the Scarlet King like 682, and even then it only worked for a short time before 682 absorbed 999's power and weaponized it. Toon Force is basically just comical reality warping.

Back