• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-1048 CRT

The profile looks fine to me. Are you going to add an Extended Canon key? In SCP-5000 SCP-1048 is going around with hordes of its creations with one massive red teddy next to the skycrapers, so that would be quite notable in my opinion.

The profile looks fine to me. Are you going to add an Extended Canon key? In SCP-5000 SCP-1048 is going around with hordes of its creations with one massive red teddy next to the skycrapers, so that would be quite notable in my opinion.
Thing is that it has no feats and we don't even know what it's made from
Ig you could say "At least Small Building level due to sheer size" but like eh you know?
Plus 5000 timeline in general is fairly wack so we can't know if it wasn't aided or something like that for the creation of the giant version

Thing is that it has no feats and we don't even know what it's made from
Ig you could say "At least Small Building level due to sheer size" but like eh you know?
Plus 5000 timeline in general is fairly wack so we can't know if it wasn't aided or something like that for the creation of the giant version
Well, that's fair enough. Though we do know that it is durable and strong enough to walk and if we treat SCP-1048's creations like equipment, then that one would be like Optional Equipment regardless of whether or not SCP 1048 had help.

Well, that's fair enough. Though we do know that it is durable and strong enough to walk and if we treat SCP-1048's creations like equipment, then that one would be like Optional Equipment regardless of whether or not SCP 1048 had help.
Eh I'd rather not deal with a thing we know basically nothing about so

Anyways since this's a small page I think I can edit it yah?

Looks good, tho I'd split the P&A of its creations into three sub-tabbers.

Creation should be replaced with Duplication.

Does jumping through a person count as 9-B?

I'd out its gender as unknown, rather than full genderless.

Why would it have possibly infinite stamina? Just being living inorganic beings doesn't automatically grant infinite stamina

I'd write in its intelligence section that creating the other teddy bears might be done through intelligence, instead of supernatural powers.

Looks good, tho I'd split the P&A of its creations into three sub-tabbers.
Meh I thought about it but like each creation only has like 2 powers so
Creation should be replaced with Duplication.
Will change that
Does jumping through a person count as 9-B?
If limb tearing counts I don’t see why leaving a massive hole in a person through jumping isn’t so
I'd out its gender as unknown, rather than full genderless.
It’s a teddy bear, I don’t really think the notions of human gender apply to it
Why would it have possibly infinite stamina? Just being living inorganic beings doesn't automatically grant infinite stamina
I mean, why not?
I'd write in its intelligence section that creating the other teddy bears might be done through intelligence, instead of supernatural powers.
I mean it’d be supernatural no matter what so I don’t think it really is any indicator of intellect

Meh I thought about it but like each creation only has like 2 powers so
Yes, but splitting it makes the section more organized, since those creations all have unique abilities not shared between each other. It isn't different from making tabbers for keys that add only one of two powers to a character.

If limb tearing counts I don’t see why leaving a massive hole in a person through jumping isn’t so
Maybe because the strength needed to tear them apart with brute force is higher than what would be needed to smash it? I'm not really sure, you should ask a calc member.

It’s a teddy bear, I don’t really think the notions of human gender apply to it
Yeah, but it's still sentient, it's not just a mindless walking toy, I think it may have a gender or something similar, and just this possibility would make unknown better than genderless

I mean, why not?
Because policies on infinite stamina require actual evidences, and an inanimate object wouldn't have stamina in the first place.
The supernatural reason that allows it to live and act could still be affected by loss of energy.

I mean it’d be supernatural no matter what so I don’t think it really is any indicator of intellect
Inventing a time machine from a toaster is supernatural too, but we list such things as intellect anyway.
SCP-1048 might have a level of intellect that allows it to create its duplicates through skill and intellect alone, instead of using some spell or inherent power.

Yes, but splitting it makes the section more organized, since those creations all have unique abilities not shared between each other. It isn't different from making tabbers for keys that add only one of two powers to a character.
Meh I think the way I phrased stuff makes it evident what creation has what power so
Maybe because the strength needed to tear them apart with brute force is higher than what would be needed to smash it? I'm not really sure, you should ask a calc member.
I’ll check but like I’m fairly certain to jump through someone would be like pushing through their chest
Yeah, but it's still sentient, it's not just a mindless walking toy, I think it may have a gender or something similar, and just this possibility would make unknown better than genderless
Ig I’ll change that
Because policies on infinite stamina require actual evidences, and an inanimate object wouldn't have stamina in the first place.
The supernatural reason that allows it to live and act could still be affected by loss of energy.

Inventing a time machine from a toaster is supernatural too, but we list such things as intellect anyway.
SCP-1048 might have a level of intellect that allows it to create its duplicates through skill and intellect alone, instead of using some spell or inherent power.
I’ll remove the infinite stamina and add the stuff to intelligence

Btw I added more stuff to the page so check that out
I decided to split it like you asked in the creations section

Looks good, although resistance to heat should be inherent to inorganic physiology (and this reminds me of your old project).

Looks good, although resistance to heat should be inherent to inorganic physiology (and this reminds me of your old project).
What no
What if someone is made from like gunpoweder lol or heck do you think a teddy bear is immune to fire?, my project was giving people innate resistances based on what theyre made from

Anyways you think we're good to go in applying this?

I meant inheret to that specific material, not all of them, obviously.
Because like other powers such as SS, the IP page already covers them, but resistances haven't been listed yet.

Aside from this thing, it should be good to apply.

Back