• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-071 Profile

I'm hesitant to allow 071 to scale to 3930 from just one offhanded reference. The whole joke of that termination entry is that 682 doesn't have a sexual preference and hence 071 turns into literal nothing. The link to 3930 isn't supposed to be literal, it's just supposed to be an illustration of how impressive the nothing is.

And even if it was to be taken as literal, 071 doesn't attack. It can only turn into 3930 in the presence of 682. It's extremely featless and shouldn't even be indexed.

I'm hesitant to allow 071 to scale to 3930 from just one offhanded reference. The whole joke of that termination entry is that 682 doesn't have a sexual preference and hence 071 turns into literal nothing. The link to 3930 isn't supposed to be literal, it's just supposed to be an illustration of how impressive the nothing is.

And even if it was to be taken as literal, 071 doesn't attack. It can only turn into 3930 in the presence of 682. It's extremely featless and shouldn't even be indexed.
Would it just gain the abilities?

No, it wouldn't, hell it wouldn't even be tier 0, 3930 is 11-C at best, unknown as what we have right now
There is also the fact that 3930 is also a general use case for nonexistence as can be seen with SCP-Y, along with the fact there is no reason to scale this to what Kaktus 3930 is as the article is still a stand-alone thing

SCP-3930 is not Tier 0. It's just a big void which happens to be connect to a Tier 0. But this feat of 071 is absolutely not Tier 0.

Though regardless I'm not sure I would even scale 071 to the Kaktusverse interpretation of 3930.

SCP-3930 is not Tier 0. It's just a big void which happens to be connect to a Tier 0. But this feat of 071 is absolutely not Tier 0.

Though regardless I'm not sure I would even scale 071 to the Kaktusverse interpretation of 3930.
What should 071 scale to? What kind of mon existence would this be

Can I just remove the boundless tier and add the page?

There is no feat for SCP-071 as far as I'm aware. Not sure why you'd do this but without the Tier 0 anything, I think you can probably do it...?

Back