• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Grandmaster of the Shirai Ryu vs The vessel of the Chainsaw Devil from one of the 2 of the most goriest franchises I ever seen.

Both are at High 8-C

Speed is kinda equalized

Who wins?

Denji's AP is 7.4 Tons
Scorpion's AP is 6 Tons

At least from what I picked up, although Scorpion already has a ton of other factors on his side.

I think Scorpion takes this via being much more skilled in combat, carrying his large decades of experience against all kinds of opponents with supernatural powers, he's also more agile and acrobatic, counting his ninja training, and teleportation.

Scorpy also has that range advantage, capable of wielding a variety of weapons and projectiles, Scorpion having fire able to burn clean through opponents that're on his level. He also has a far superior LS reducing most struggles to Scorpion's favor and the ability to send Denji to the Netherrealm for a homefield advantage.

Voting Scorpion.

Back