• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scorpion vs Akame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be a smurf account?

Anyway, I'm unfamiliar with MK, but it seems current Scorpion can switch between human and wraith, so if Akame catches him in human she has this. I'm gonna go with Inconclusive though. Outside of Scorpion randomly going human, they seem pretty similar stat wise.

I don't think poison affects those who are already dead.

omae wa mou shindeiru

7C Hanzo isn't dead.

But he can switch between his human and wraith/demon/spectre/whatever form.

I don't know if that makes a difference?

Yeah he doesn't know but that doesn't mean he'll get hit.

Granted, he's never gone through a fight without getting hit before

Inconclusive is the best result

Dude

First of all, this is ridiculously outdated as the profiles have multiple revisions since, as this was made over a year ago

Second, this version of Scorpion is stronger then this version of Akame as he used the pre Enoodzuno version.

Third, this is the strongest version of Scorpion by SBA while this is a weaker Akame

Read before you speak. You have it backwards....

Alva Seeker of the spurned said:
If Akame is weaker then what stupid person decided to put her up against him? It would be a stomp for him.
The person that has them both equal since this match was over a year ago

Alva Seeker of the spurned said:
And for your information, I already read it.
No you didn't

It clearly states it's using the strongest version of Scorpion in the OP.

You said the OP used a weaker version.

Also, calm down, and stop dropping insults without knowing why the OP made the match

They made him weaker because the speed is equilized and he would completly destroy her a couple reasons. One being he has masterd many different weapons, he has mastered many fighting styles that Akame hasn't and since he's already dead the pioson won't work on him.

@Alva

.....I am seeing that you don't know how things work here....You realize your tone is not allowed here correct, you've already been reported for your attitude. Keep it up and you will be banned. Also....this fight is so outdated that it's not funny...

Having watched this or that or whatever the hell else honestly doesn't matter, especially when you come here with that attitude.

A battle is much more than merely AP depending who is in it. Speed is a massive factor and you are insulting the OP for a match that happened when the profiles of both were much different.

If this is really the kind of precedent you are gonna start with, then it best change or you'd be asking for a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back