• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scarebeast Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, I thought the scare beast was always an illusion? So it's real? Bruh

His stamina needs like a bit of justification.

But anyway, does Yellow Lantern even meet the criteria? Or should be fine since it was part of a mega gigantic event?

Yeah, Scarebeast had its own three issue mini-arc and it showed up at the end of the wargames event.

Tbh I might do a complete revision for Scarecrow later since he only has like 270 appearances, but for now, I’m just leaving his base key as is (aside from adding Transformation)

His Yellow Lantern key could probably get yeeted though, considering that other people like Lex and the Flash don’t have keys for when they got rings during Blackest Night.

When it’s for a character I like, I don’t really mind reading that much.

I’m already reading about that much for Cassandra Cain anyways lel

To me this seems fine to apply, except for the Yellow Lantern key. It does not seem notable enough.

Out of all new lanterns, he was by far the most notable one tbh - popularity and whatnot wise. Plus it comes from a mega event, so idk, seems to fit the criteria.

I mean, I’m fine with removing the Yellow Lantern key since it’s extremely bare-bones, this thread is just about the Scarebeast key anyways.

This doesn't seem controversial to apply, except for the Yellow Lantern key, so you can probably go ahead.

@The_Impress

What do you think about a Scarecrow as Yellow Lantern statistics key?

Meh, don't think Yellow Lantern scarecrow's notable enough, he's a very minor part of Blackest Night compared to others

Okay. Never mind about that then. Thank you for the reply.

Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back