• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sayo vs The Shining One

Hibiki's biggest issues will be ChaosGallantmon, GranDracmon and Beelzemon Blast Mode due to their abilities. it depends on how he can handle all 3 of them at once.

Canopus is like the first High 2-A though. We can't just go by, "because it's Digimon or SMT that they are high end." If he was 2-A I'd say so, but how high is he in the High 2-A range. I mean Sayo is pretty above baseline as well.

This is an issue I have with Digimon fights. People assume, "oh it's a Digimon, so it's automatically OP." Something that's not true.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
This is an issue I have with Digimon fights. People assume, "oh it's a Digimon, so it's automatically OP." Something that's not true.
Just like how people whose knowledge stems from just the anime thinks that Renamon is the strongest Rookie and not a subpar Rookie with crappy stats?

To be fair, a surprisingly small portion of the fans play the game. People hype up the anime. Not the games. Ask most people to name the Digimon series, they probably can. Ask them for the games, they can't.

Heck, Dragon, name all the games (no Google. My Appmon can tell ovo)

^ I was mainly referring to Death Battle's fanbase. Kudos to the guy who said he kept finding and Renamon COULDN'T evolve without a tamer, meaning he was only looking at the anime. Then immediately afterwards went into DB whiteknight mode saying I'm "bitching" and "moaning" and that Charizard vs Agumon is the reason why tamers weren't included.

>Wonderswan Games

>Brave Tamer

>Digimon Card Game

>Racing

>Rumble Arena Games

>Digimon Worlds 1-4

>Decode

>Digimon RPG

>Digimon Masters

>Digimon World: Data Squad

>Digimon Adventure PSP

>Re: Digitize and Decode

>Cyber Sleuth

>DW: DS

>Dawn/Dusk

>Lost Evolution

>Xros Wars Red and Blue

>Digimon Crusader

>Digimon Collectors

>Digimon Heroes/Jintrix

>Digimon World Championship

>Digimon Tamers: Battle Spirit

This is all I remember.

To be fair, that fight wasn't accurate either.

Not because Tai shouldn't have stomped. But because they skipped over MetalGreymon ovo.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
>Digimon Card Game

>Racing

>Rumble Arena Games

>Digimon Worlds 1-4

>Digimon Masters

>Digimon World: Data Squad

>Digimon Adventure PSP

>Re: Digitize and Decode

>Cyber Sleuth

>DW: DS

>Dawn/Dusk

>Digimon Heroes/Jintrix

>Digimon World Championship

This is all I remember.
I also took out the Japanese only games.

Back