• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sayaka Miki:

vs

Zabuza Momochi: 8 (Kaltias, Somebody, Byakuya, Nico, Burning, NickMatt ,Xanxussama1010, Cropfist )

Two sword wielding and aquatic summoners face off. Battle takes on the Greate Naruto Bridge (for scenery)

Conditions

+ Magical Girl Sayaka (at least 8-B, likely 8-A)

+ Edo Zabuza (with Regenerationn (Low-High), and Immortality (Types 3 and 7)

+ Speed Equalized

+ Both are in character

+ Win via KO, Incapacitated or Death

Zabuza momochi by kirabee san
SayakaMiki-Magical Girl

First thing Sayaka would do if serious would be summoning Oktavia, which wins on hax alone

If Zabuza is edo, he can't die. You have to kill the caster or seal him away. does this girl have the ability to at least seal?

She should be able to summon her witch form near the beginning of the fight like she did against Homulily, which takes care of his immortality and regen, going for Sayaka.

@Kaltias She's considered 8-B for the most part but she could segue into 8-A if you believe so. Hence why I put the likely 8-A version

The Regenerationn is normal, I think. The only time I remember it being really slowed down was when some of the reincarnated shinobi came into contact with Naruto's chakra. And no, it's not stamina based. They don't get tired.

Hmmm is that so... Unless the guy knows Sayaka's weakness I doubt he would try defeating her through that... but likewise she can't beat him... Gonna have to go for inconclusive. But if he does push her too far, then she would be forced into a witch in which case she wins.

Wouldn't that count as a loss for her too though? I mean being a witch is not exactly a victory. This is of course considering she can't turn back or anything of that sort

I never quite understand why most people consider turning into a witch a loss, as by vsb rules she doesn't quit, die, or anything of the like. So no, it shouldn't count as a lost.

Actually, a witch is just their soul incarnate though corrupted. Would Vegito count as Goku and Vegeta dying?

I dont think the Magical Girl's turning into Witch means a loss either. And we're only limiting this to MG Sayaka. Though, she will most likey use too much magic and turn into a witch...maybe Zabuza will have to K.O her beforehand? I'm trying not to contradict the conditions set.

If becoming Oktavia count as a loss, this is inconclusive because Zabusa will consume Sayaka's magical stamina but he'll be obliterated by Oktavia.

If it doesn't, Sayaka wins.

@Somebody Nothing's stopping Sayaka from KOing Zabuza. I was stating how being turned into a Witch doesn't automatically mean an solidvictory for the other opponent but we are only limiting this to Sayaka in her Magical Girl form and not Oktavia. Plus, Oktavia would soul hax Zabusa and then it would be gg. So I'm trying to avoid that.

Would he even be able to KO her? Sayaka's body is nothing more than a puppet controlled remotely. I doubt that something like this can be knocked out

^ When she knew nothing about the Soul Gem's properties. Elsa Maria also impaled her in multiple points and she was barely fazed

Even if we consider only the 8-B rating of Sayaka, she is still a good degree of 8-B, so she is the one who is most likely to KO

I'm not saying which would win (still deciding), but her getting knocked out by Zabuza shouldn't be any different from him knocking out another character of the same durability or stats

Erm, I was told it's probably not possible to knock out people with Zabuza's level of Regenerationn because they will instantly regenerate the damage done to their brain or something like that. And Edo Tensei take damage from characters stronger than them without getting knocked out. They just regenerate.

Well, since this is Edo Zabuza, he can trap her in Water Prison for how long he wants.

Sayaka can regenerate damage to the brain too.

If he drowns her, this means that she become Oktavia. Also, sealing isn't a victory condition

I know.

I don't mean drowning her. I mean incapacitating her. Zabuza's Water Prison didn't seem to have that effect on Kakashi, but I might not be remembering correctly. And it's not sealing. Sealing is always a victory condition in versus threads anyway, except it's restricted in the original post. Also, Sayaka becoming Octavia when she dies is like Moon=Millenniummo becoming ZeedMillenniummo after he's defeated. It's not allowed and is considered a win in the opposing character's favour. So if she drowns and becomes Octavia, it's still Zabuza's win.

Scarletmoon56 said:
I dont think the Magical Girl's turning into Witch means a loss either.
She just can't summon her, according to the OP.

Also, sealing isn't a victory condition because only death,incapacitation and KO are.

And there is quite a big difference with your Moon=Millenniummon analogy. That is, the fact that normally, if you fight Sayaka you are supposed to fight Oktavia

"Incapacitation is defined as a state of being disabled, or unable to move or function."

How does sealing not count as incapacitation?

Simple. I trap you in a pocket universe forever. That's sealing.

I can't kill you because of a weird immortality, but I utterly destroy your body preventing you from reforming and turning you into a harmless spirit. That's incapacitation

Um, no. Sealing is regarded as a victory condition. It's common knowledge. Except we'd have to remove who knows how many versus threads.

Well, I don't know Puella so I don't understand the Octavia thing. Zabuza can simply trap her in Water Prison. I don't know if his own can drown people like Kisame's.

It is normally, but here the only victory are death, KO and incapacitation.

Anyway, @Scarlet, i'm voting Zabuza thanks to his incapacitating technique and higher regen

Back