• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Say something to prove your innocence

This place is Weenie Hut Jrs. I don't know why Arceus was acting hard.
I'm not acting hard, i am trying to make a joke about me being a nosy judge who tries to execute everyone and you can't commit to the bit and instead make cringe-ass remarks about me because of my pfp or whatever.

Not gonna lie I really don't care so let's just pretend this never happened and go back to the gimmick.
49049DBED50490B7AD9BE0261CBCFFB668684E15

The sign said "All You Can Eat Buffet"
They never said the waitresses weren't on the menu..
you aren't being sued for that, you are being sued for the 5 tables you wrecked while catching her, the assault on her and those who tried to help her, the kid you used as a battering ram to get to her when she tried to hide (his head was gone by then) and the overall emotional damage.

you aren't being sued for that, you are being sued for the 5 tables you wrecked while catching her, the assault on her and those who tried to help her, the kid you used as a battering ram to get to her when she tried to hide (his head was gone by then) and the overall emotional damage.
Proof that he did all this?🤨

Sorry but i dont recall asking for the court's opinion on his guilt. free to go.

It was self defense, I just wanted to eat in peace.
You gotta let me go man

Back