• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Death march satou
Kratos Render

fight on wide field.

distance : 500m

mindset: none

Win by Death or K.O

both are composite.

speed is unequalized.

Does kratos have resistance to concept manipulation? If not satou uses Banishing Perforation and erases his concept, what about resistance to existence erasure? If not satou uses Mythology Down and erases him on the Material Realm, and Astral Realm.

"Satou was said to be similar to gods who can revive instantly since they are universally recognized and can still come back even if their body and soul is completely destroyed" Reason for type 8 immortality.

From what sandman has said satou has so many abilities, it's sort of up in the air what he would go for first, but once he knows how powerful or if his opponent is a threat to him, he goes for the big guns.

Um, that's not Type 8, that's just Mid-Godly, unless I'm missing something.

Also, what was the context behind the "similar" statement? Was it in powers or just appearance?

The Type 8 comes from this part. '''"can revive instantly since they are universally recognized"''' making it so that it's reliant on whether they are universally recognized. At least that's what it sounds like anyway.

From what i understand basically as long as people think of the gods they will always come back, that's what it means by universally recognized, could be wrong.

Anyway satou isn't a character i know too much about just gonna let sandman defend him.

Kratos doesn't "wish" himself back to life. He actually wants to die, but he can't stay dead no matter what he does to himself.

And no, his resurrection isn't getting around Existence Erasure. He has to incapacitate to win here.

What does Satou start with?

Regardless...

"As long as aspects of his mind, such as his soul and body, still exist, Hope will bring him back to life. Therefore, this is effective even against high-level Matter Manipulation hax or the likes"

He gets erased or his soul destroyed.

@Kep

From what I remember about the web novel(I haven't read it in about 2 years). He always starts with something different depending on his opponent's abilities and stats (He can read these. iirc he can't read certain special abilities, but I don't know how that would translate outside of Death March)

Kratos either blitzes and drains his everything before the concept of thought reaches his being or Satou haxstomps

This is more off a bigger stomp then kratos vs medaka lol kep im think someone should close this,this guy is too much for Kratos to handle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back