• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
  • Starting distance is 30 meters
  • Wincon is death or incap
  • Gojo has knowledge on Grey Boy's power

Votes:
Grey Kid:
Goatjo:
Incon:

gixQUZB.png
BmuZLGJ.png

Last edited:
This seems incredibly mismatched. In terms of physical capabilities Gojo destroys this kid. I don't know how his time loops work but a power like that is generally pretty hard to beat. Can you explain how this 10-B and 7-B should be allowed to fight?

I'm interested to see how that interacts with Unlimited Void. The AP stat difference doesn't matter.
From the looks of it, UV does nothing here. The scan you linked specifies that the loop activates "whenever he is debilitated". Gojo has no temporal/conceptual/acausal shit to beat this guy.

Hm alright. If he resets the knowledge provided to him by UV, then it does seem like a mismatch.

Even if he didn't reset it it would be mismatch because it means he just dies with no recompense

Not to mention Gojo's hits would probably just splatter gray boy to the point of destroying his Corona Palenta, an organ in his head which controls his powers (and if not that, hollow purple would just remove him from existence to achieve the same effect... Or really, Domain Expansion also powernulls and that's how he was canonically defeated...)

Either that or Gray Boy immediately loops him, don't remember if Gojo gets around that

Not to mention Gojo's hits would probably just splatter gray boy to the point of destroying his Corona Palenta, an organ in his head which controls his powers (and if not that, hollow purple would just remove him from existence to achieve the same effect...
Splattering his head in order to destroy Corona Pollentia is enough? I just found a WoG that states that wouldn't work. Would I have to add that to the profile? I feel like he wouldn't be so damn unkillable in series if that's all it took.
I thought Gojo's void manip worked more like matter erasure instead of existence erasure, so I figured it wouldn't work, but apparently the two latter abilities link to the same thing. I'm out of my depth on this one.
Or really, Domain Expansion also powernulls and that's how he was canonically defeated...)
I was looking for the powernull, but it seemed really limited and not useful for this fight.
Either that or Gray Boy immediately loops him, don't remember if Gojo gets around that
Prior knowledge and superior speed can avoid that. Otherwise it depends on whether a teleporter like Trickster could teleport ppl out of time loops, but I feel like the PRT woulda tried that already and Gray Boy's loop lists powernull itself.

I also really don't remember if the looped characters can still attempt to perform new actions.

Splattering his head in order to destroy Corona Pollentia is enough? I just found a WoG that states that wouldn't work. Would I have to add that to the profile? I feel like he wouldn't be so damn unkillable in series if that's all it took.
I'll admit I wasn't quite aware of this part, but Worm's a grounded series, so "fully obliterating someone via giant void ball" honestly isn't the most wacky thing to not be applied to Gray Boy
I was looking for the powernull, but it seemed really limited and not useful for this fight.
Domains just flat out shut down jujutsu, and shards are just as much informational hubs as Cursed Energy is inherently information as well.
Prior knowledge and superior speed can avoid that. Otherwise it depends on whether a teleporter like Trickster could teleport ppl out of time loops, but I feel like the PRT woulda tried that already and Gray Boy's loop lists powernull itself.
Then he just Unlimited Voids or Hollow Purples him after he teleports out of range, I guess. Actually, I should note that loops explicitly are non-mental, given Gray Boy's entire deal is that he horrifically tortures people by looping them into a compounding pain matrix for eternity. So, mental destruction would just take them out of the game

but Worm's a grounded series, so "fully obliterating someone via giant void ball" honestly isn't the most wacky thing to not be applied to Gray Boy
Fair
Domains just flat out shut down jujutsu, and shards are just as much informational hubs as Cursed Energy is inherently information as well.
Then that's def a wincon on its own if it works like that cross-verse.
Actually, I should note that loops explicitly are non-mental, given Gray Boy's entire deal is that he horrifically tortures people by looping them into a compounding pain matrix for eternity. So, mental destruction would just take them out of the game
Right, I was thinking the same. That's why I initially thought UV could work.

Not to mention Gojo's hits would probably just splatter gray boy to the point of destroying his Corona Palenta, an organ in his head which controls his powers (and if not that, hollow purple would just remove him from existence to achieve the same effect... Or really, Domain Expansion also powernulls and that's how he was canonically defeated...)
With that kind of a weakness its an easy Gojo stomp.

Also does the reset/rewind move Grey Boy to a previous location or does it just return him to a previous state of being? Because if he rewinds himself on the spot, then DE holds him trapped in a loop of being hit with UV, reversing himself to a few seconds ago, and so on.

I feel like it does a little bit of both depending on what he wants but I don't remember

Neither interpretation stops him from just permanently dying to unlimited void in the first place, anyhow

Neither interpretation stops him from just permanently dying to unlimited void in the first place, anyhow
Interesting case here: UV is never actually shown to be fatal to any of the characters it hits in the series. Even with his 0.2 domain in Shibuya it states that Gojo estimated that was how much a civilian could withstand, but we dont know if a full powered UV would outright kill a standard human or just permanently stunlock them and leave them in a vegetative state.

Either way though, that does seem like a pretty conclusive point, regardless of if it actually kills him or not.

The Kid is more artificially restrained on age and also is a prolific serial killer

Back