• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Starting distance is 20 meters

Profiles: Gojo | Coronzon

77076-Satoru-GojoSatoru-Gojo-Infinity.jpg
356149.jpg

I don't know anything about this person but I am assuming given this insane tier mismatch that she has an ability that might debatably get past neutral limitless?

Exactly one time, she knocked people unconscious by snapping her fingers, but it was only used on fodder. That aside, it depends on whether Gojo could distinguish the danger of pure wind/water. That’s all I can think of atm.

So, what stops the High 1-C Magic/Barriers, Possession, Sleep Manipulation, etc?

Looks like a stomp lol.

ong I forgot she had possession; p sure it would need to get through limitless tho. She doesn't have sleep manip
High 1-C spell has to travel infinite distance; her high 1-c barrier requires her optional equipment that I didn't grant her.

High 1-C spell has to travel infinite distance
Hm. I'm not sure about this one. I don't think you can just assume Gojo's Infinity works on something multiple infinities beyond it.

But either way I don't know what prevents her from just possessing Gojo.

Is her possession also High 1-C?

She also has 3-B existence erasure? Like what exactly can Gojo do here?

Is her possession also High 1-C?
I don't know how I would even answer/prove that, but I'm inclined to say no. Either way, Coronzon had to stab Aleister to possess him IIRC.
She also has 3-B existence erasure? Like what exactly can Gojo do here?
That also requires her optional equipment
istg there was a statement about magick flaming sword having smth like infinite acceleration
A current CRT is giving it a tiering of higher, not infinite.

Back