• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
On her character page (wiki of course) it says that Satella was the one who pulled Subaru from the real world into the Re:Zero world. Is this actually confirmed though? Yes it's implied, but it hasn't been said in any of what I've seen that Satella was the one who summoned him.

You also have Al, who has zero actually known connection to Satella, although apparently he knows about the whole witch stuff, implying that it might be related to the Witches of Sin overall, but there is still no direct connection to Satella, regardless. I could go for likely summoning or possibly summoning, but there is no concrete evidence (from my understanding) that Satella did it herself.

Basically just heavily implied, as for Al, he also seems to have some connection to Satella from what i remember, in a side story i remember him freaking out over an illusion that showed him his greatest fear or something like that, and a shadowy figure (most likely Satella) appears.

Last edited:
Not sure that it should be said as concrete on her profile for heavy implications, but I won't try to get it changed.

How long ago was Kararagi made, if that's known? Hoshin Of The Wilderness is heavily implied to be from Earth, as Kararagi has massive inspiration from old Eastern culture, differentiating from the rest of the Re:Zero fantasy world, implying that he was also originating from Japan, but a pre-modern version of it.

Just speculating by this point, but if we know that Kararagi came before the Great Calamity, which lead to Satella being sealed, I have a feeling that it's not Satella summoning people from Earth, as I get the feeling that she only did that after being sealed away, but maybe I'm missing something.

Although I guess the thread can be closed, as the question has been answered and this is a Question and Answers thread, not a discussion thread.

Hoshin Of The Wilderness founded Kararagi 400 years ago, and Echidna is said to have helped found it, at least that's what said on the re zero wiki. Based on that Satella was around when Hoshin was.

A possibly or likely rating is fine since it's not definitive, but yea not the place to make changes

Back