• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satan and Devilman Revision ( Done right this time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the Main changes summarized ( the main changes are done guys just check the edit part)

Quick Summary of Sata

Tier 9-B, 9-A with weapons | At least 5-B, likely far higher | Low 2-C ( 5-B is based on that Satan is in a weakend stated according to Jenny from the new series Cry Baby. Check the images below) Done

And the Low 2-C is based on these statements he won his first war against God. Akira pretty much confrims that Satan has enough power that he could recreate the world physical world in his image and Satan created the Violence Jack verse Done

Power/Abilities: Law Manipulation/ Physics Manipulation( based on the these statement from Violence Jack: According to Jack Satan is a divine being that can destroy and recreate the world. Satan is gonne return everything he created into Nothing again. Satan has the same power as God Creating Something out of nothing by using his own imaginatio and this from CB Chara Go Nagai World Ep-1: https://youtu.be/x2wFlBVdOWM?t=1802 ) Done

Time and Space manipulation( change the description of both because of the info from Violence Jack Done

Key: Human | Weakened Sata | Full-power Satan Done

Quick summary of Devilma

Tier At least 7-A, likely higher | At least 5-B, likely far higher | Low 2-C ( Low 2-C because its heavily implied in the plot of Shin Violence Jack, which a direct continuation of Violence Jack that the dominant personality is Amon, making him also equal to Satan, based on the last battle.) Done

Power/Abilities: Restiance to Chaos manipulation And have some extent Nonexistent Physiology based on this https://www.***********.net/devilman-tai-yami-no-teiou/11/15 And to support that even more Hades even stated this. Done

There is also this from Devilman Lady and this could be the same place were Demons used to live according to Demon Knight Done

Key: Human, Possessed | Post-Fusion Amon, Devilman | Full-power Amon Done

Note

If Devilman gets Restiance to Chaos manipulation And have some extent Nonexistent Physiology then Satan might also have it but i leave that to you guys

And after this is all done we have to changes these stats for both of them: Done Attack Potency

Speed

Lifting Strength

Durability

Range'

Edit:

High-Godly Regenerationn(Demons' recover after their existence is erased, alongside the reality that they are present within (3-D) that exists up to they own dimensional level (4-D). After all, God erases it's all).

Higher-Dimensional Manipulation (all high-rank demons can manipulate four-dimensional space) based on this from Devilman Saga and this More info and this last one

Higher-Dimensional Beings (Satan and Amon's true bodies are four-dimensional and maybe even fifth dimensional) Based on these Statements From Devilman Saga

The character by the name of Claude Gillan first brings this up by saying that the matter of the demon armor comes from a different dimensional space that might he 4-D or 5-D

The second time he bring it up he is saying that the demon armor doesnt apply to the common sense of our 3-D universal. I also wanne noted that he look far more serious then the first time. The third time is in the latest chapter 43 he talk again this he saying how are 3-D is assimalated into a 4-D or even 5-D. He is brings up a example how like the berlin wall the only thing that separte that wall was the ideologies so the same thing goes for dimensions if they were filled with the same matter.

The dimension that the demon armor comes from is hell.

Now if you guys dont know hell in Devilman verse is based on Dante Inferno so its has nine layers and its a universe that could either be 4-D or 5-D

I also forgot to mention that at the end of Devilman Lady Hell collapsed with the awaken of Demon lord Dante or better now known as Demon Lord Zeno. Setting the Demons Free as well the powerfull greek Titans

From Amon prehistory, when kid became host of fragment of Amon's true power:

https://*********.me/manga/amon/s3/c2/190

For Sata

1) Creating a Physical Universe is a 3-A/High 3-A feat but since he created the Violence Jack Verse, then IMO it's good for Low 2-C

2) From the scans you posted That'd be Void Manipulation and Creation not Physics/Law Manipulation

3) Agree for Space-Time Manipulation if he created and Controls the Violence Jack verse

For Amo

1) The scans are vague and out of context so I can't comment on that one

Well, if what you are saying in the first post is correct, then Low 2-C seems fine, but I do not have the time to confirm the scans, and would prefer more staff input.

On a side note, didn't you say that God is 2-C in my Satan vs GK thread?? Wouldn't that make Satan 2-C via Scaling?

Well, it there are no staff members listed in the Knowledgeable Members List or Devilman (Verse) page, you can go here: VS Battles Staff.

You could, for example, ask SomebodyData, WeeklyBattles, Reppuzan, Promestein, The real cal howard, Celestial Pegasus, Kaltias, Monarch Laciel, Gemmysaur, Ultima Reality, DarkDragonMedeus, AKM sama, and Dargoo Faust to comment here.

What I'm saying is since God is 2-B or 2-C and Satan beat him in the first War, shouldn't he scale to God? Or am I missing context?

Technically we never know how the fight went between them but if it wasnt for Satan God would have destroyed the microcosm fixing his errors

Well here's what I understand so far:

> God is 2-C/2-B

> God creates Demons

> God is displeased by his creations

> God wants to erase the entire Microcosm just to unmake the demons

> Satan and Demons oppose

> Satan wins somehow

So IMO, Satan should be comparable to God in terms of power if they fought and Satan won the first fight somehow (Assuming God wasn't heavily weakened during the fight for some reason or something). This is because the Gap in Power between a Low 2-C and a 2-C is extremely high. And since you're saying God is 2-B (I'd like to see proof tbh), then logically Satan wouldn't even be able to do anything to God, let alone defeat him.

Forgive me i forgot to mention this about Satan in my page.

Satan is in a weaked stated

Amon is Satan shadow

the become one again the can defeat God and become the ruler of the Devilman verse

Edit:

Also this from Asuka

Well Yeah, then Satan is on God's tier.

Now, what exactly is God's tier? If you can provide scans then it'd be helpful.

I rather would like to give God a revision of his own because its gonne take alot of time and info dump on it. And sinds we have to go trough all Nagai work on Devilman series i would like to avoid the same fate as the last revision of the Devilman Verse

Then Satan would be "At least Low 2-C, Likely Higher" for the time being. Once you revise God, then you can scale up to him.

@Lancer45Man gonne put some scans on your message wall if its fine by you. Also i am fine with that Tier of Satan

Also in Devilman Saga repeatedly stated that Hell (God create it) is 4 or 5 dimensional, so there is a possibility that their physical bodies are not related to their true form: X =/= Y

I agree with low 2-C, agree with space-time manipulation, also agree with resistance to chaos manipulation since Hades dimension was filled with pure chaos or so was mentioned in the previous thread.

However, disagree with non-existent physiology due to lack of evidence and the law/physics manip too as it only shows statements for creation.

@Promestein

Thank you for the evaluation.

Also i am fine with changing '''Law manipualtion/Physics manipulation''' to '''Creation''' with add descreption of '''created a the Violence jack verse''' and '''Void manipualtion''' with the descreption '''returns creation into nothing again'''. but this is only if you guys are fine with it

ABoogieYesSir said:
will Satan's 5-B key still remained the same as now?
Only in a weakened state, according to Jenny from the new series:

Tier: 9-B, 9-A with weapons | At least 5-B, likely far higher | Low 2-C

Key: Human | Weakened Satan | Full-power Sata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back