• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke Uchiha VS Kisame Hoshigaki

• Fight Location: Forest
  • Starting Distance: 200 Meters
  • Equalized speed
  • Both in-character
  • Hebi Sasuke and Base Kisame was used. Sasuke starts in Base form and Kisame can fuse with Samehada during the fight
Sasuke:
Kisame: 2 (@Kin201, @FluffyCreatureZ)
Inconclusive:

oNcmfgS.png
Kisame_Hoshigaki_full.png

Last edited:
Considering Kisame is Itachi's partner for a pretty long time. It is safe to assume that he has some tricks to deal with sharingan genjutsu. I don't exactly remember if Hebi Sasuke has knowledge of the Samehada Kisame possesses, which can drain chakra greatly if it touches him. I don't recall Suigetsu telling him about the sword but only remember he did tell Jugo about the seven swords after they escaped the cell in the Iron land.

Leaning towards Kisame for now. It appears that he has the AP advantage over Sasuke but I'm not quite sure about that. Kisame also fought and beat Bee, who beat MS Sasuke.

Kisame should win, but his profile is pretty terrible, like Town level? Really?

So yeah, Sasuke most likely one shots before Kisame fuses with Samehada if we go by the profiles.
You didn't specify that Sasuke starts in base, so as per SBA, he starts in CS2

So yeah, Sasuke most likely one shots before Kisame fuses with Samehada if we go by the profiles.
Done

He scales above 6 Gates Guy, who is Large Mountain Level, which is on his profile's justification.

Anyways Kisame wins

He scales above 6 Gates Guy, who is Large Mountain Level, which is on his profile's justification.
Sorry if I may ask, when did Kisame scale above Guy's 6 gates?
At least Town level (Gai had to activate the sixth gate to defeat a clone of himself, who had only 30% of his chakra)
This doesn't mean he scales above 6 gates Guy. Did you forget what happened in their last fight? Guy activated his 6 gates and scared him and then one-shot him with Hirudora. Though it should be noted that Kisame lost his sword, which might be the factor affected the result of the fight.

Sorry if I may ask, when did Kisame scale above Guy's 6 gates?

This doesn't mean he scales above 6 gates Guy. Did you forget what happened in their last fight? Guy activated his 6 gates and scared him and then one-shot him with Hirudora. Though it should be noted that Kisame lost his sword, which might be the factor affected the result of the fight.
"Gai had to activate the sixth gate to defeat a 30% clone of himself, who had only 30% of his chakra."

He did that with the 7th gate. The fact that he needed the 7th gate implies the 6th (which is High 7-A) wouldn't have been enough to defeat Kisame.

Back