• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
An edgy adult vs an edgy child

Beginning of series Sasuke vs Edward (9-B forms)

Sasuke's Katon is restricted

Standard battle conditions apply otherwise

Susig vs eddy p2
Susig vs Eddy

Sasuke: 6

Eddy: 1

Even in a fight, Sasuke is way more skilled, and easily outclasses him in CQC.

Yeah, I gotta give it to Sasuke; he's a trained ninja. Edward was turned into a vampire when he was seventeen, and really doesn't know how to move his body. Sasuke would outfight him, and if his ninja tools couldn't cut Edward, then he'd just apply some chakra to them to sharpen the edges.

Sasuke's pretty much better in every category. Including character motivations.

@God-King Superman77

But Sasuke superior to him in other things tho, Sasuke is more Intelligence (hailed as prodigy, and received proper combat training), Has versatility with his ninja tools (like kunai, shuriken, smoke bomb, explosive tags, etc), and he can use his sharingan to copy Edward's movement.

Sasuke because he isn't emo bitch ..... oh wait he is ?

Well i still vote sasuke because he is cooler

I'm voting Edward due his vastly superior strength. He shops be strong enough to one shot Sasuke. I doubt that chakra sharpened kunai will be able to pierce his skin.

Edward's superior strength won't mean much when Sasuke's using his superior agility/acrobatics to dance around Edward's strikes. His kunai would absolutely be able to cut Edward, as we've seen them cut straight through solid stone before, with some minor chakra enhancement.

Sasuke wins due to range, versatility, and overall just being more well-trained. Genjutsu is a thing here and is probably all Sasuke needs to win. Is Sasuke allowed his Curse Mark 1 or 2 transformations? If so he kinda takes this with mid-diff.

Sasuke's genjutsu wasn't that great in Part 1, though--Sasuke himself admits as much, but it's possible that he could still cast Sharingan Genjutsu if this is after his training with Kakashi.

Definitely a mid-high-diff fight, but yeah. Sasuke's other jutsu and various ninja tools would be enough.

Sasuke with sharingan is not getting tagged in this fight.. voting Sasuke. Edwards only advantage is his strength but that doesn't mean jack if he can't land a hit

@Korudo Daio

Scans on Sasuke saying he isn't good at Genjutsu. Sounds stupid considering he's an Uchiha who are naturally gifted at Genjutsu. And even if he sucks at it, even the most basic Genjutsu would be enough for Edward.

My vote stays for Sasuke.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-eRdgmFdEy...NlWllU0YithhZcq1i8bcpQCHM/s16000/0480-004.png

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OB3LN0luX...eMtj7ryRSefIDpsNq7nNiACHM/s16000/0480-006.png

from later in the series. But neither Sasuke nor Naruto have been really that great at genjutsu, at least until the end of the series; the First and Second Databooks rate Sasuke as a 1.5 in genjutsu, compared to 3+ point stats in ninjutsu and taijutsu, which implies that he only really starts to grasp his Sharingan stuff by Shippuuden, as the Third Databook gives him a 4 in genjutsu after his training with Orochimaru.

But, since this is Part 1, start-of-series Sasuke...he had an "A"-rank in the Academy in genjutsu, but that's just basic genin-level stuff. Still, I suppose it'd probably work on an opponent like Edward, who's unused to such things.

First off you said Sasuke said his Genjutsu was weak and that's clearly Obito talking about it. And let me just debunk that real quick:

First scan: "It's a far cry from Itachi's Tsukyomi," how exactly does that mean Sasuke sucks complete booty at Genjutsu? Danzo/Obito was just comparing Sasuke's Genjutsu to Itachi's Genjutsu, which is in an entirely different league from Sasuke's so much it isn't even worth comparing the two. This does NOT mean he sucks at Genjutsu, Danzo just compared his regular Genjutsu to Itachi's Tsukyomi, which is vastly superior.

"But even weak little Genjutsu with no staying power...can be mighty, based on how it's used." Also not Obito saying his Genjutsu is weak, his point was that even small Genjutsu can have a great effect depending on it's usage.

And this is a later version of Sasuke with better Genjutsu, so I don't know why you're using EMS Sasuke scans for Kid Sasuke. Just for argument's sake, though, here you go.

http://i6.***********.net/naruto/462/naruto-744922.jpg

http://i8.***********.net/naruto/462/naruto-744923.jpg

http://i8.***********.net/naruto/363/naruto-7351.jpg

http://i2.***********.net/naruto/363/naruto-7352.jpg

Scans of Sasuke using Genjutsu effectively (even being able to completely control Manda) with no sign of it 'lacking'. And while I also use databook statements, wouldn't really use their point system much. By that logic Part 1 Neji is superior to Hiruzen solely based off of stats.

Point is, Genjutsu is still a thing here, and Edward has next to no defense against that.

-_-

I wasn't arguing that it wouldn't be a factor, but it's been repeatedly stated throughout part 1 that neither Naruto or Sasuke have any natural talent at genjutsu, at least until Sasuke learns more about his Sharingan later in the series. Also, Sasuke never used genjutsu at all in Part 1--he preferred taijutsu and ninjutsu.

Back