• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

sasuke perception speed

Hello.
most people ignored the success of sasuke here. but I think that thanks to the success here, we can give a speed of perception in a way suitable for calc stacking.
unknown.png

sasuke sees the eternal light of tsukuyomi. we can get a perception speed success from this light also this calc is suitable for stacking

Seriously can I make a calculation suitable for stacking lime using the success here?

I moved this thread to our content revision forum. Our staff forum is an entirely wrong place for posting it.

This just isn't a feat. I don't see how you could make a calc out of this.

why not get an achievement? sees something directly at the speed of light, this gives the speed of perception
Seeing a pattern appear on the Moon's surface =/= Seeing the light itself at the speed of light.

Seeing a pattern appear on the Moon's surface =/= Seeing the light itself at the speed of light.
he doesn't see the pattern there, mugenn sees that tsukuyomi is formed that he has already reached earth.
Also why don't we take the speed of light

he doesn't see the pattern there, mugenn sees that tsukuyomi is formed that he has already reached earth.
They're already FTL, what's the point of giving him SoL Perception? He doesn't see slower than he can move.

The Infinite Tsukuyomi doesn't started until after that scene. The pattern appears before the actual Genjutsu.

even sasuke saved narutos from tsukuyomi thanks to his speed, even obito said susanoo didn't pass the light, briefly sasuke sensed this and saved him.

May I ask why you bought it as a pattern ?
I guess the entire Shinobi Alliance also has Light Speed Reaction using your logic where "Pattern on the Moon = Light from the activation of IT itself"

Pattern Appearing on the Moon
Zetsu, Akamaru, Kiba, Tsunade, Hiruzen, and Sasuke noticing it.
0677-001.png

0677-003.png

0677-004.png

0677-005.png

0677-006.png

0677-007.png

This is when the IT starts and where it flashes its light
0677-008.png

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the full thing.

This shows that there is no feat here.

0677-008.png

While this was happening, sasuke went to protect them, if he hadn't acted before he did, he would have been caught by tsukuyomi

While this was happening, sasuke went to protect them, if he hadn't acted before he did, he would have been caught by tsukuyomi

Sasuke travelled to the ground before that page happened.

Uh, do you not see the page and panel where Sasuke's Susanoo is already on the ground in front of Team 7, even before Madara activated the IT?

Back