• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's Sasuke at 8-B. I don't think that he has access to CS2 at that point of the story yet. When was it confirmed that CS1 increases strength by a factor of 5?

Sasuke gets it. He scales to 43 tonns of his own feat which he peformed physically and pretty casually,AP with Ninjutsu and Weaponary would be much higher.

Tanjiro scales to 70 tonns feat in his 8-B form at his strongest when he goes all out and which ***** up his stamina.

Tanjiro has no equipment whatsoever while Sasuke has things like Shurikens, Kunais, Fuma Shurikens (bigger shurikens wtih different design), Senbons (sharp needls), smoke bombs, explosive tags and finally his favourite wire tags.He can combine these tools for stratey like Explosive Tag+Kunai,Shurikens+Wires or Wires+Explosive Tags.

With wire tags Sasuke can control the trajectory of his throwing items,he can bind Tanjiro himself easily,can use them to create invisible traps midbattle that even Shinobi can walk at etc.

Sasuke as any other Naruto character is tactitian,he can create traps and complex strategy midbattle,for example he can easily place explosive tags midbattle under Tanjiro's foot,or he can create a wire trap filled with explosive tags which will be fatal.He can easily go underground to hide himself or do a sneak attack.

Finally,the range is a big factor here,Tanjiro at max has extended melee range with his sword,Sasuke can throw his equipment dozens of meters easily,he can attack Tanjiro with a simple explosive kunai or smoke bombe,then go melee and break his neck from behind or just kill in any other way.

Sasuke has Substitution jutsu to avoid any possible damage at the last moment and immediately do a counter attack,I doubt Tanjiro will expect it,Sasuke also can fool him with a bunch of illusionary clones or test his strength that way.

Speed amps are non factors,even that Sasuke's Sharingan can help predict movements and avoid damage with Substitution,and Sasuke can use his own Shunshin to counter it.Even if Tanjiro is slightly faster Sasuke isn't an idiot and he will use strategy combined with his various techniques and ninja tools mentioned above to put him down.

Tanjiro is outclassed here.

Nehz XZX said:
It's Sasuke at 8-B. I don't think that he has access to CS2 at that point of the story yet. When was it confirmed that CS1 increases strength by a factor of 5?
Since CM2 is a 10x multiplier, CM1 Should At least be a 2-5x multiplier. Since this is Chunin Exams Sasuke/Pre Kakashi Training Sasuke, he should have access to the Curse Mark, albeit he can't control it

Since CM2 is a 10x multiplier, CM1 Should At least be a 2-5x multiplier. Since this is Chunin Exams Sasuke/Pre Kakashi Training Sasuke, he should have access to the Curse Mark, albeit he can't control it

That multiplier for CM1 sounds more like a guess then something we can actually be sure of. The profiles don't mention something like that.

CaptainSparkz said:
How could CM1 not even be a 1.1x increase
I didn't say that it was lower than that. I just pointed out that without having an actual confirmation or precise context any multiplier we come up with is nothing but a guess. It could be higher or lower. All we know is that it is a noticeable and relevant increase.

Should we wait for the other side to reply or rely on the votes we currently have? Sorry I'm kinda limited when it comes to battle rules.

A single half ass vote and a bunch of FRA...

People thought Tanjiro is a casual 70 tonns guy,his profile says that he is at that lvl at his maximum output that strains his stamina and all of his top tier moves that put him on that level have a drawback in one way or another.

Sasuke scales to his own physical 40 tonns feat that he performed casually, his serious attacks will be much stronger,his ninjutsu,weaponary and especially chidori will be much higher too.

And,the power isn't a single factor,Sasuke has advatage in strategy,abilities,range and everything else.Basically what I wrote.

Tanjiro will win only if Sasuke stands in one place and lets himself die.

Wait I thought the bear calc wasn't going to be used anymore. Wasn't it wrong or something?

M3X said:
It doesn't matter for now since that's what they scale from.
I mean what's the point of scaling them to a feat that will be invalid in a couple of weeks at most?

As pointed out above Tanjirou has 3 ways of amping his speed. While Sasuke only has 2 Tomoe Sharingan and CS1. CS1 isn't as strong as CS2 and isn't he even a power he can fully control at this point in the story, so you could even say it's somewhat unreliable.

Tanjirou uses his 3 ways of amping speed and die because of stamina. People always forget that Tanjirou can't spam things like that

He wouldn't need to spam it if he just speed blitzes and decapitates Sasuke. I guess what would settle this is how large are Tanjirou's amps? Is there a number for them or a quantifiable amount? If they're not that large then I guess Sasuke wins.

@UchihaSlayer

Regardless of AP though, how will Sasuke deal with Tanjirou's speed amps?

Illusionary or Shadow Clones,Substitution,Wire Traps,Shunshin.

Slacjow said:
@UchihaSlayer

Regardless of AP though, how will Sasuke deal with Tanjirou's speed amps?

Illusionary or Shadow Clones,Substitution,Wire Traps,Shunshin.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but can this version of Sasuke perform Kage Bunshin or Shunshin? If so it needs to be specified in his profile because I don't think it's there.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but can this version of Sasuke perform Kage Bunshin or Shunshin? If so it needs to be specified in his profile because I don't think it's there.

Sasuke has Duplication on his page. As for Shunshin, does Statistics Amplification count?

@Nehz

Duplication is on every Naruto character page lol. It needs to specify whether it's Kage bunshin or the clone technique. The stat amping is also on every profile, so it needs to specify.

AstralKing7 said:
Sasuke was performing Shunshin literally forever. All ninjas use it since leaving the academy
I'm not disputing that man, but all I'm saying is that the profile needs to be a bit more specific so it doesn't give people who aren't too knowledgeable about Naruto the wrong idea.

Back