• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gewsbumpz_dude

Username Only
Short and sweet, I made the Sarah Bellows page a few years back and looking back at it, it sucks. Especially now with outdated statistics. So I decided to make this CRT.

As for the image, as far as I can tell it isn't official art, but it is the best image I can find for Sarah Bellows besides the current image on the profile that doesn't look that good because of the low resolution. Whether or not said image will be the final image will be up for debate here.

Click here to see the rewrite.

Agreement: Shmooply, Axxtentacle and Abstractions (Aly-gator)

Last edited:
After our hour long irl talk discussing things, I agree with the profile in it's current state.

To list the changes:
Possibly Below Average Human via being a child when alive was removed, and just left as Unknown as 1. Her ghost appears as a full grown woman & 2. It's a ghost with no feats.

Necromancy was removed because her being able to make zombies was just a part of her plot manip. She wrote stories with undead, and they just kind of appeared.

Pocket Reality Manipulation was removed as it was just Sarah Bellows sending the main girl back in time, literally. No pocket reality shenanigans were stated to be happening here.

Deconstruction was removed. Why? Because she didn't deconstruct the Jangly Man, the Jangly Man is just an assortment of body parts that puts itself together. By deactivating her plot manip, she just turns off/erases the monsters and their abilities. Making it just an assortment of body parts.

Any thoughts?

Possibly Below Average Human via being a child when alive was removed, and just left as Unknown as 1. Her ghost appears as a full grown woman & 2. It's a ghost with no feats.
Necromancy was removed because her being able to make zombies was just a part of her plot manip. She wrote stories with undead, and they just kind of appeared.
Deconstruction was removed. Why? Because she didn't deconstruct the Jangly Man, the Jangly Man is just an assortment of body parts that puts itself together. By deactivating her plot manip, she just turns off/erases the monsters and their abilities. Making it just an assortment of body parts.
Fine with these.
Pocket Reality Manipulation was removed as it was just Sarah Bellows sending the main girl back in time, literally. No pocket reality shenanigans were stated to be happening here.
As we spoke about this over Discord (and while I hate using that because people reading here won't have context) I believe the conclusion was that neither was right nor wrong, as nothing pointed to one over the other, however I feel narratively the fact Ramon could hear Stella and he could speak to her would indicate that simple time shenanigans couldn't be all that's at play in the scenario, so we settled on a "possibly x or y" for them.

Dead on. Time Shenanigans or just PRM wouldn't really completely fit either way, because neither of those things would make everyone around her perceive Stella as Sarah.

Any idea what the other power/powers could be in play for that?

Gews said Mind or Perception manip.

I've been fine with you applying the changes, don't know if you're just looking for others to respond but I thought I should be more clear.

Back