• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Santa Claus vs Madara Uchiha, Yüki Terumi, Vergil, Albert Wesker, Darth Vader, Esdeath, Doctor Doom, Taskmaster, Voldemort, Zeref Dragneel, Jason Vor

Well, this is definately the most interesting matchup I've seen.

But I'd say he can take them all out besides Vader and Madara depending on which form it is and if we assume he can hit with the same force that he lifts with.

there are a couple of guys in there with one hit kill death moves, I think if he's taking them all on he's going to get hit.

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
Jeez. Who'd wanna ruin Christmas?
Lets see. Madara Uchiha, Yüki Terumi, Vergil, Albert Wesker, Darth Vader, Esdeath, Doctor Doom, Taskmaster, Voldemort, Zeref Dragneel, Jason Vorhees, and Michael Myers

420Swagnemite said:
Skodwarde The Almighty said:
Jeez. Who'd wanna ruin Christmas?
Lets see. Madara Uchiha, Yüki Terumi, Vergil, Albert Wesker, Darth Vader, Esdeath, Doctor Doom, Taskmaster, Voldemort, Zeref Dragneel, Jason Vorhees, and Michael Myers
From what we know of how these characters are that 420Swag mentioned, yeah they would be on St. Nicks naughty list in a heartbeat.

Can Santa even get near Zeref? Most of these guy's don't really seem like threats with their DC, and the few that have necessary hax aren't anywhere near fast enough.

If he has some resistance to Zeref's automatic death thing then Doom is his only threat, and I think he can probably take Doom.

Well, is that activated manually, or is it a permanent thing? Because Santa is Relativistic+, so I think the only character here that can take him is Vader due to being comparable in speed and possessing potent psychic abilities.

It's a permament thing, he himself wishes he could turn it off. It doesn't seem to work on people/things he doesn't care about, whether individually or as a group, but I mean, come on, it's Santa Claus. Everyone loves Santa Claus, so that could be his downfall.

I hadn't even thought about Vader, he'd be a real threat too.

But Any Santa can be Santa!

He would solos them all!

Santa_Claus_(Earth-42409)_0001.jpg

Not any of them, but a few, namely Vader, Madara, and Doom, are unfortunately a bit much for Jolly ol' Saint Nick.

Vader: precognition, hax, a far more skilled fighter.

Madara: Too strong and durable, and also hax, this time that his speed won't help him with all that much.

Doom: Last I checked, he was vastly above him in DC and Durability. Willing to bet he's got hax of his own, as well.

Back