• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Vader (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheMightyRegulator said:
Due to the fact that characters with even the slightest differences in speed can blitz each other, and that from a calculation perspective it would undoubtedly count as calc stacking and thus, exaggerate values, blitzing superhuman characters are deemed unquantifiable unless that character is on the highest end of that speed rating.
Oh, I get it then. Thanks for the explanation, Regulator. So what would the Gasterblaster's attack speed be then, at least Relativistic+?

Yes, seeing as it's supposedly faster than everyone else in the game who still transcribes to three dimensional definition of speed.

I have a question to ask you. If somebody has immesaurable speed, which is truly instantaneous, and being actually higher-dimensional biologically and beyond, would they be able to go to places that aren't possible without teleportation?

Dekoshu said:
I have a question to ask you. If somebody has immesaurable speed, which is truly instantaneously, and being actually higher-dimensional biologically and beyond, would they be able to go to places that aren't possible without teleportation?
3-D places yes

Infinite speed is instantaneous. Immeasurable speed is infinitely above that. No matter the distance, you're already there. That's obviously greater than teleportation.

As Somebody said it could be limited to the three dimensional plane of existence…

Or it may not. Immeasurable speed itself depends on the plane of existence.

A 4th dimensional entity isn't >teleportation on the 4th plane of existence, because on the 4th plane of existence that's the normal speed.

A 5th dimensional entity, if fully transcendent, can <instantly travel to any space on a 4th dimensional plane of existence, but not on a 5th plane of existence.

No we didn't. Because I wanted to wonder how Sans would deal with someone like Darth Vader, who has techniques that aren't obviously visible, and how teleportation would have taken care of the literally named Force abilities Lord Vader has for Sans, for something that isn't higher-dimensional speed.

If we compare Vader to Chara ((Not by hax or powers, but speed and attack pattern)) Both are Rel+ ((iirc)) and ((primarily use melee weapons)) Sans might take this if he takes Vader by surprise, as Vader is someone who analyzes a situation ((iirc)) before making a move.

Penguinkingpin said:
If we compare Vader to Chara ((Not by hax or powers, but speed and attack pattern)) Both are Rel+ ((iirc)) and ((primarily use melee weapons)) Sans might take this if he takes Vader by surprise, as Vader is someone who analyzes a situation ((iirc)) before making a move.

but chara needed infinite retries

Penguinkingpin said:
How is that relevant, not to be rude.

you were comparing vader to Chara when they faught sans, because of that I brought up that it took Chara multiple tries to defeat sans as a prevention from any individuals jumping in and saying that since chara could beat sans, vader could two. I am extremely sorry if my assumtion towards your intent offended you

Penguinkingpin said:
No, not when they fought sans, but their fighting style and speed

which would be relevent as that is what came into play when Chara faught sans, their speed and their strategy

Squid peanut said:
something tells me this battle would just divolve into both being repeatedly slammed into walls by the other
That...would be hilarious, to be honest.

Anyway, from what I see, if Sans gets the jump, he'd probably win pretty fast with KR. If not, then I could see it going either way.

Golly wolly gumdrops, how many times have I essentially said "Sans would probably wreck with KR" in these threads, wow, KR is broken in most circumstances.

St. Gray the Skele said:
Golly wolly gumdrops, how many times have I essentially said "Sans would probably wreck with KR" in these threads, wow, KR is broken in most circumstances.
Well, that how he causes so much damage to his opponent, and it wouldn't work that well against someone like, say, Spider-Man or Luffy. KR only works on opponents who have killed.

Darth vader gonna kill him whit a force presure on is skull and break it like he have break all the droid when he got is suit in episode 3. Bones are less solide than metal. bones<sith lord

@Newendigo

You must provide a reason that logically allows keeping this debate open.

It also must have reason backing the arguments for/against your statements, with no sign of intentional or extreme bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back