• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans Vs Stimpy Rumble Round Round 3

Well, i wanted Ink Sans vs Stompy, so let's do this.

Stimpy has this via the power advantage. His AP allows him to hit Sans once and win. He won't be coming back after that.

Sans, as he can dodge everything Stimpy throws at him. Plus, his form relative to Ink Sans, Error Sans, is tiered Eternal Bad Time.

Stimpy's tier literally translates to "Eternal Hairballs" and his Stimpypotence cancels out his dodging or insta-kills him.

That's in base form. His forms go into Ultimate Cartoon, which is an Eternal Tier, basically. It's Bugs level, and Bugs stomps Sans.

Christian Higdon said:
Stimpy's tier literally translates to "Eternal Hairballs" and his Stimpypotence cancels out his dodging or insta-kills him.
That's in base form. His forms go into Ultimate Cartoon, which is an Eternal Tier, basically. It's Bugs level, and Bugs stomps Sans.
Nope.

Sans: Teleport, Karmic Retribution, Literally Everything

Which means that somewhere in that everything is some hax that cancels out Stimpy's Stimpypotence.

In fact, Eternal Bad Time is only Error Sans's tier, and it's an Eternal tier because it has the name Eternal in it. Going any highter would be useless, and ß╗ñ╠┤╠À╠í╠░╠╣═ê╠║╠ÿ╠╝╠®╠£═Ü═ë╠│╠á╠á═ì═ì╠╗═ì═É═«╠ô╠┐╠òL╠┤╠┤╠¬╠¼╠¢╠î╠é═á═Ø═àT═ò╠ù╠ú═ê═ò═ø═å╠Å╠â╠¢╠ô╠ë═¼╠ë╠ü═¼═å═ÿ═Ø├Ä╠ó═Ö╠®╠╝╠¡╠║╠╣═Ä═ì╠│╠│═ò╠®╠á╠ô╠ë╠ê╠å═¿═è═¼═ï╠â═ÿ═áM╠º╠╣╠®╠║═ë╠û╠Ñ╠½╠¬╠│╠ÿ╠▒╠Ø╠¢╠É═¿╠ï╠ö╠ô═¬═¡├ü╠À╠í╠╝╠╗═ö╠¬═ô╠«╠»╠ú╠ö═»═ñ╠ô╠¥═¬╠ç═¼═ù╠ï╠ö╠É╠ü═áß╣░╠ó╠»╠╝╠×╠Ö═Ö╠×═ò╠Ñ╠ª═Ö╠░╠ú╠á═Ö╠▒═ç═ì╠ü═Æ╠â╠┐╠Ç╠┐═Æ═ó═ƒE╠©╠ƒ╠╝╠¼╠£╠¼═ë═Ñ═ï═å═»═É═«═¡═¡╠ô═É╠ë╠Å╠¥╠ï╠î═è╠ë╠å═ØG═®╠â╠ì╠ï═ú═Ñ╠à═ú╠ê╠ä╠â╠Ç╠ç═ñ╠Å═ÿ╠ò═Å╠Ñ╠Ö╠╝╠▒═Ü╠«═ö╠║╠«O╠Á╠í═ì╠û═ê═ô╠«═ø╠ä╠ô╠å═å═é═î╠ô═è═ÿ═ØD╠©╠Â╠À╠Ö═ê╠®═ç═Ä╠®╠╝╠ÿ═Ü╠╣╠ƒ╠▒═ì╠£╠ª═û═Ü╠×╠┐═ø╠¥═å═º╠à╠Ä╠ö═¼╠ä═ÿ═×S╠┤╠«╠Ø═ë╠Ö╠®╠╝═ç═ö═Ü╠û═É═Ñ╠ü═Ñ╠é╠å═»╠ê╠ü╠ë╠ö═æ═¬═Æ═å╠Æ╠à═ª╠é╠æ═áA╠í╠¿╠¿╠╗╠»═ö╠╗╠╣╠│╠ú╠¡╠«╠▓╠Ø╠ª╠ª═ò╠ñ╠£╠«╠«╠¢╠â╠┐╠ô═®═ª╠ì╠é═è╠î╠é╠Å═ù═¿╠å╠òN╠À╠Â╠¬╠ñ╠¬═ò╠ú╠«╠ñ╠»╠ƒ╠ƒ╠®╠ª═é═æ═ø╠Å═«═¡╠ü╠Ü═×S╠ø╠ø╠Ñ╠ÿ═ê╠╣╠Ö═Ö═ö═ë╠å═É╠ê╠ü═¬╠Ç═¼═ï╠é═î═ºis the absolute strongest of the forms.

Stimpy's above that. It's above the concept of any power Sans may have. It doesn't matter how strong he is, all Stimpy has to do is hit him once, which he can easily do, and his KARMA can't touch him.

Christian Higdon said:
Stimpy's above that. It's above the concept of any power Sans may have. It doesn't matter how strong he is, all Stimpy has to do is hit him once, which he can easily do, and his KARMA can't touch him.
Alright. Fair enough.

Oh, boi.

I'll be laughing a lot at his arguments, like:

"Sans has his fanbase on his side."

Even tho RaS is better in quality.

Nope.

Sans: Teleport, Karmic Retribution, Literally Everything

Which means that somewhere in that everything is some hax that cancels out Stimpy's Stimpypotence.

In fact, Eternal Bad Time is only Error Sans's tier, and it's an Eternal tier because it has the name Eternal in it. Going any highter would be useless, and ß╗ñ╠┤╠À╠í╠░╠╣═ê╠║╠ÿ╠╝╠®╠£═Ü═ë╠│╠á╠á═ì═ì╠╗═ì═É═«╠ô╠┐╠òL╠┤╠┤╠¬╠¼╠¢╠î╠é═á═Ø═àT═ò╠ù╠ú═ê═ò═ø═å╠Å╠â╠¢╠ô╠ë═¼╠ë╠ü═¼═å═ÿ═Ø├Ä╠ó═Ö╠®╠╝╠¡╠║╠╣═Ä═ì╠│╠│═ò╠®╠á╠ô╠ë╠ê╠å═¿═è═¼═ï╠â═ÿ═áM╠º╠╣╠®╠║═ë╠û╠Ñ╠½╠¬╠│╠ÿ╠▒╠Ø╠¢╠É═¿╠ï╠ö╠ô═¬═¡├ü╠À╠í╠╝╠╗═ö╠¬═ô╠«╠»╠ú╠ö═»═ñ╠ô╠¥═¬╠ç═¼═ù╠ï╠ö╠É╠ü═áß╣░╠ó╠»╠╝╠×╠Ö═Ö╠×═ò╠Ñ╠ª═Ö╠░╠ú╠á═Ö╠▒═ç═ì╠ü═Æ╠â╠┐╠Ç╠┐═Æ═ó═ƒE╠©╠ƒ╠╝╠¼╠£╠¼═ë═Ñ═ï═å═»═É═«═¡═¡╠ô═É╠ë╠Å╠¥╠ï╠î═è╠ë╠å═ØG═®╠â╠ì╠ï═ú═Ñ╠à═ú╠ê╠ä╠â╠Ç╠ç═ñ╠Å═ÿ╠ò═Å╠Ñ╠Ö╠╝╠▒═Ü╠«═ö╠║╠«O╠Á╠í═ì╠û═ê═ô╠«═ø╠ä╠ô╠å═å═é═î╠ô═è═ÿ═ØD╠©╠Â╠À╠Ö═ê╠®═ç═Ä╠®╠╝╠ÿ═Ü╠╣╠ƒ╠▒═ì╠£╠ª═û═Ü╠×╠┐═ø╠¥═å═º╠à╠Ä╠ö═¼╠ä═ÿ═×S╠┤╠«╠Ø═ë╠Ö╠®╠╝═ç═ö═Ü╠û═É═Ñ╠ü═Ñ╠é╠å═»╠ê╠ü╠ë╠ö═æ═¬═Æ═å╠Æ╠à═ª╠é╠æ═áA╠í╠¿╠¿╠╗╠»═ö╠╗╠╣╠│╠ú╠¡╠«╠▓╠Ø╠ª╠ª═ò╠ñ╠£╠«╠«╠¢╠â╠┐╠ô═®═ª╠ì╠é═è╠î╠é╠Å═ù═¿╠å╠òN╠À╠Â╠¬╠ñ╠¬═ò╠ú╠«╠ñ╠»╠ƒ╠ƒ╠®╠ª═é═æ═ø╠Å═«═¡╠ü╠Ü═×S╠ø╠ø╠Ñ╠ÿ═ê╠╣╠Ö═Ö═ö═ë╠å═É╠ê╠ü═¬╠Ç═¼═ï╠é═î═ºis the absolute strongest of the forms.

Agreed.

Actually, true. The only form that could get past that is King Stimpy, but this is Stompy only. That means they both call it a day and either become pals or leave.

Christian Higdon said:
Actually, true. The only form that could get past that is King Stimpy, but this is Atompy only. That means they both call it a day and either become pals or leave.
ETERNAL PAIN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Okay, OKAY! So i make typos. So what if i type too fast?

Just DON'T bother me about it. My day was good, but i wasn't feeling happy.

Back