• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans Vs Ryuunosuke (4-1-0)

That + Social Influencing
I don't understand.

Again I've already stated Ryuunosuke can foresee his attacks from 2 seconds into the future hitting his opponent. This isn't anything to do with just pure speed bruh we're talking about time stuff which sans doesn't have a chance against.... He also sees opponents faster than him in slow motion due to being a shadow (ie, the guy sees 1 second of action as 5 seconds so his reaction will mean jack since he's ginna be snail pace in ryuunosuke's perception) if frisk is using what he gains from the future to use against sans after dying then that's meaningless as the same was tried on Haine (The same person who has the ability as Ryuunosuke). He has to be doing allat in real current time.
My brother in Christ. I'm not trying to sound condescending or anything but Sans just dodges. I'll dissect each point in bulleted numbers relating to each sentence.

1. This is comparable to Frisk if not inferior to them. In all 10 canonical deaths, Sans attacks the same way.

2. Sans fought someone who had literal control over the timeline and killed them two times. Can you draw differences between Shinpei's and Frisk's control of time?

3. It doesn't matter if Shinpei can see people in slow motion because his Instinctive Action Teleportation is exactly that. Shinpei can't see teleportation in slow motion because teleportation happens instantly.

4. I don't understand this sentence.

You mean after reseting countless times? My guy if firsk has to reset to gert that information then this isn't comparable to someone who's doing that mid battle,i don't see any form of precognition that sans dodges real time attacks from someone who sees the future in combat. That is so incomparable
You're right, it's not comparable, but it yields the same results. Frisk has prior knowledge of all 10 timelines she fought Sans through. Shinpei can see into the future for 2 seconds. Frisk's and Shinpei's prior knowledge yield the same result because they both know what is going to happen in 2 seconds.

I still believe Ryuunosuke will be unaffected due to Shinpei being the mvp with Objective Mode telepathically speaking to him nid battle but I'll count your vote
Can Objective Mode resist Social Influencing that is able to have a cold-blooded murder have a change of heart? Your reasons for Social Influencing not working on Shinpei is null because it simply doesn't apply to Sans' Social Influencing.

While it is a wincon. I believe it's kinda unrealistic to be incon. Sans is not gonna start with using social influencing for like 7/10 percent of the chances these guys fight. He usually starts with cqc stuff or his notable hax, as suh i believe Ryuunosuke jist closes the distance first and slaps Sans to death as that's the more objective case, I vote for Ryuunosuke
Sans is going to start with Social Influencing. Let me break it down for you (Not being condescending)

1. Both combatants start the fight thinking that their opponents wish to cause any amount of harm to whatever thing they hold precious. In the case of Sans, for all he knows, this is another Chara situation where if he doesn't stop Shinpei, he destroys the timeline

2. Clairvoyance kicks in and tells Sans "Hey man, this guy actually hasn't killed a bunch of people and is actually a good guy!"

3. Sans tries to talk down Shinpei because he doesn't want to fight (Courtesy of Shion giving us Sans' Weakness)
Therefore, Sans starts with Social Influencing. Even if the fight does continue, Sans just uses his Breaking the Fourth Wall Combat-applicable ability and then just uses Social Influencing. Shinpei will genuinely have to sit there and listen to Sans talk. Angel's descriptions of Objective Mode does not cover what Sans' Social Influencing does, so Shinpei just gets Social Influenced.

Holy crap you guys talk fast. I'll circle around for more comments.

That's not what i said. Sans doesn't dodge attacks mid-combat from those who actively see the future as they fight. Rather he dodges attacks from those who know the future from a fight he won in a timeline and was redo'd due to reset via unknown means, they're two different scenarios. If sans was to dodge Ryuunosuke's attacks, he'd need to have Resistance to Fate Hax as ryuunosuke literally sees his attacks hitting Sans from the future and can change how he approaches whenever.
This is comparable to Frisk. Shinpei "resetting the timeline" is literally using the same words as Frisk "resetting the timeline" Via unknown means is still yielding the same result of resetting the timeline. Unless we are to assume that Frisk is lame enough where they died at Sans' Strongest Attack (which in this situation, Sans wouldn't even do because he knows Shinpei is a good guy) 10 times in a row, Frisk should be adapting to Sans' attacks more and more.

Sans needing resisting to Fate Manipulation makes this match a Stomp. You are proposing that not only Shinpei can move faster than Sans can react to, you are also saying that Sans straight up can't dodge Shinpei's attacks. Unless it is limited by Shinpei needing to walk up to Sans (I.E, Shinpei needing to get to Sans to attack him), then there's nothing Sans can do.

Again this is pointless, Ryuunosuke's gonna see 2 seconds of that dialogue and close the distance and paste him immediately b4 sans even opens his mouth lmao...... That weakness makes this matchup worse as Sans won't have time to do anything.
Sans dodges (Via Instinctive Action Teleportation) Or, it makes this match a Stomp for the reasons I said before. and is present within this reply.

It isn't. How do u conventionally dodge an attack from someone who sees their attack hitting you from the future? Literally b4 time resonates with the current... Reaction speed?? Lmaoo
By instinctively dodging the attack. Is Shinpei blitzing Sans so fast he can't see him? If not, then Sans dodges using Instinctive Action Teleportation. Seeing 2 seconds into the future doesn't change that Sans will dodge it instinctively. Shinpei seeing 2 seconds into the future will only tell him that Sans is talking, not that Sans will dodge. I feel as though you are misrepresenting Shinpei's Precognition.

If it's how I think the Precognition working: Shinpei sees 2 seconds into the future, he will see that he attacks Sans and Sans dodges.

If it works in what it is represented by Fallen Angel: Shinpei sees 2 seconds into the future and sees that Sans is talking. Using this knowledge, Shinpei attacks Sans, but Sans dodges because of his Instinctive Action Teleportation.

Soul of Cinder said "FRA" which means "For Reasons Above." Soul of Cinder means that he votes Sans because he agrees with the win condition of "Sans Social Influences Shinpei" I'm assuming that Soul of Cinder has liked all of the comments he has agreed with. So it should be self-explanatory upon further investigation.

Bros gonna pull a smug face and physically show sans he doesn't care
Sans can read the expression of Frisk, who has a perpetual blank face. Can Shinpei hide his expression better than what Frisk's blank face can?

I am saying the same thing as you
Gotcha. Your vote is staying on Inconclusive?

It's a win for Sans because Sans stops Shinpei from fighting

It's better explained by this:
In character, but will attempt to win the battle. Characters will not give up of their own accord. That means a character that is uninterested or sees no chance of winning won't simply leave and characters wouldn't simply become friends with each other. This doesn't prevent a character being made to give up, because the other character manipulates them via things like, for example, mind control, fear inducement, psychological tricks or superhuman charisma.

"Manipulates" isn't the correct term here, but it fits the situation: Sans is talking Shinpei down from fighting him, which can be equated to Shinpei giving up the fight. It only works because Sans has Social Influencing. Sans literally changes Shinpei's mind because of his Social Influencing (I.E, making Shinpei not want to fight him), which then can be counted as a win for Sans. Something something, ask me for elaboration if that doesn't help.

This is comparable to Frisk if not inferior to them. In all 10 canonical deaths, Sans attacks the same way.
What is comparable to frisk? Again i see nothing on Frisk's profile about Precognition. If it's from a reset, wouldn't Sans need to experience a reset b4 he sees through the movements Frisk knows? I don't understand how that works, because he himself doesn't have future sight but It seems he does some sort of action reading to then attack and kill frisk....

That sort of ability is kinda pointless if Ryuunosuke can foresee his stuff hitting which sans doesn't have an option to even if he does predict what someone knows to counter them so ggs to that. He also doesn't need to mive as the guy has a weapon he could jist forsee hitting sans.

Sans fought someone who had literal control over the timeline and killed them two times. Can you draw differences between Shinpei's and Frisk's control of time?
So has shinpei?? Shinpei is fighting someone who can use their abilities to transfer themselves into the past and change his own future, he's also fighting someone with the same ability to loop back in time as he does. The same person can track him in whatever timeline he is in and copy his biology/physiology at the same time to literally know exactly how he proceeds and yet Shinpei still outsmarts them and kills both of them in the end. Sans isn't special lol, Shinpei also matches against those who can control time on a 2-A scale and defeats them with outsmarting them alone, imagine this + having someone who literally sees how sans will proceed from 2 seconds ahead.

It doesn't matter if Shinpei can see people in slow motion because his Instinctive Action Teleportation is exactly that. Shinpei can't see teleportation in slow motion because teleportation happens instantly.
Haha Ryuunosuke sees him teleport 2 seconds ahead and just amps himself to slap sans to death. Eventually he'll get overcomed as I can argue rn that Ryuunosuke has greater stamina, try fighting against a stronger opponent and dodging their attacks effortlessly without precognition when they can extend their arms beyond the height of the effil tower while your body laced with fatal injuries and is passively being deconstructed by simply existing.

You're right, it's not comparable, but it yields the same results. Frisk has prior knowledge of all 10 timelines she fought Sans through. Shinpei can see into the future for 2 seconds. Frisk's and Shinpei's prior knowledge yield the same result because they both know what is going to happen in 2 seconds.
Not necessarily. Shinpei doesn't have the ability to see the future, ryuunosuke does. Through sheer brain power he could determine the moves of those who have seen the future, changed it so shinpei ultimately dies and loses, kniw his location in whatever timeline he spawns in and are actively using his own intelligence against him. Unironically Shinpei doesn't have control over his powers and does what Frisk needs to do with His prior knowledge except Ryuunosuke here fills the gap that Shinpei can't by seeing more than what frisk//sans can.

Can Objective Mode resist Social Influencing that is able to have a cold-blooded murder have a change of heart? Your reasons for Social Influencing not working on Shinpei is null because it simply doesn't apply to Sans' Social Influencing.
Yes. His Objective Mode simply chooses the best course of action when he's faced with a task ahead of him. The guy convinced his enemy who was about to mass kill him after he literally made them lose all their powers to not kill him which is a far greater feat than simpky convincing a mo to not kill again. influencing a literal murderer to stop killing does not equate to him to being able to convince some random guy to not fight against him when they're both in the mindset to fight nor will that stop ryuunosuke from closing 20 meters in a second and send sans flying. I find it ironic, Sans is not influencing someone outside of what he usually influences just as how shinpei wouldn't 'resist' but see through itas social influencing isn't a supernatural ability like fear hax but simply how youre able to affect society and people with your talents lol.

1. Both combatants start the fight thinking that their opponents wish to cause any amount of harm to whatever thing they hold precious. In the case of Sans, for all he knows, this is another Chara situation where if he doesn't stop Shinpei, he destroys the timeline

2. Clairvoyance kicks in and tells Sans "Hey man, this guy actually hasn't killed a bunch of people and is actually a good guy!"

3. Sans tries to talk down Shinpei because he doesn't want to fight (Courtesy of Shion giving us Sans' Weakness)
Therefore, Sans starts with Social Influencing. Even if the fight does continue, Sans just uses his Breaking the Fourth Wall Combat-applicable ability and then just uses Social Influencing. Shinpei will genuinely have to sit there and listen to Sans talk. Angel's descriptions of Objective Mode does not cover what Sans' Social Influencing does, so Shinpei just gets Social Influenced.
Given how shinpei is . i believe this is a solið wincon

Sans needing resisting to Fate Manipulation makes this match a Stomp. You are proposing that not only Shinpei can move faster than Sans can react to, you are also saying that Sans straight up can't dodge Shinpei's attacks
Again, it is literally what his precog is. He can see visions of what his opponent does in the future, view what happens to him in the future aswell as forseeing his attacks reaching the opponent from the future by 2 seconds. Sans has no idea without prior knowledge that this will happen aswell as IA Teleportation can also be forseen by Ryuunosuke meaning he can amplifying his speed to close the distance faster than that happens. His sense of time is slowed here so he has more than the given slowed down 5 seconds to 1 seconds ratio to literally hit sans once. Sans only dodges attacks that have happened in resets by knowing it'll come and is able to achieve the same results 10 times, it wouldn't work the same mid-combat because he doesn't know that ryuunosuje can loop/see the future

I feel like OP keeps adding additional abilities to this character or smth

Like now he suddenly passively kill Sans by destroying his matter??
??? I did NOT mention that 💀. Why are you lying. All the abilities are on the profile which i have been using. My argument is simply he attacks sans and kills him with a graze immediately b4 sans uses social influceing as you all have stated he resorts to that as a first move which is a more solid wincon.

Anyway, the speed amp seems to be locked behind his other keys, since Ryuunosuke seems to be the reason behind the speed amp in the first place, I think at least

This is comparable to Frisk. Shinpei "resetting the timeline" is literally using the same words as Frisk "resetting the timeline" Via unknown means is still yielding the same result of resetting the timeline. Unless we are to assume that Frisk is lame enough where they died at Sans' Strongest Attack (which in this situation, Sans wouldn't even do because he knows Shinpei is a good guy) 10 times in a row, Frisk should be adapting to Sans' attacks more and more.
Not entirely. Here's why;
  • Shinpei's timeline reversal (Not reseting btw) brings his consciousness back to the past into a timeline where the results he wants are reached. (Ie. He goes to a timeline where if he wanted icecream, the eye would ensure he goes to a timeline where he does aka it fulfils his will)
  • Shinpei's is not 'unknown'. He specifically needs to die to activate it.
  • The situation changes for each loop and gets more recent the more it activates
As such they're similiar but not comparable. When shinpei loops, the destroys the timelines he's in aswell as others on a 2-A scale and creates infinite timelines and ressurects him back into the past where he will suceeed. So sans wouldn't know shinpei is a good guy, infact he'd kbow nothing about shinpei and if he dies omce, it's over for sans entirely as the destruction of timelines would reach him in infinite timelines to come

You did, How is this relevant to Sans??
Are you serious shion? It clearly wasn't an argument for Deconstruction hax or him resisting it...... Its validating his stamina, as he's able to fight normally despite his body being negatively impacted by outsources..... Please deduct what I've stated very carefully because everything regarding that paragraph is in coordination to stamina... Not hax🤦🏾‍♂️🚶🏻

Why are you not counting our votes, I personally didnt see you bring any proof that disproves the initial argument.

Hell his “after death” according to the profile is just the same as Frisk but fancier

It should be 3 - 0 right now I think.

In all, I believe the arguments of sans literally knowing his opponent resets and dodges their attacks the same way every 10 death frisk has is not comparable to a situation where he meets an opponent for the first time, who he doesn't know who uses precognition as well as puesdo clairvoyance 'NOT RESETS' in mid combat to see what you do and how u proceed b4 it happens. You simply cannot compare mid combat precog to someone having to literally reset the battle to have prior knowledge especially when his opponent knows u do. IA teleportation is meaningless because Ryuunosuke will see that too, in snail pace with his sense of time 💀. Sans resorting to cqc in any other chnace they fight is asking for death, his physical blows and ranged attacks get dodged & countered instantly and Ryuunosuke has a speed amp. The social influencing stuff i could argue with shinpei's other feats and im not able to do much more than respond to threads currently so but I'll let the wincon stay. The wincon is null to some extent as these guys are Supersonic+ starting 20 meters away with Ryuunosuke having like 2 seconds prior knowledge of what sans will do and have enough time to counteract and spank him with amps & his perception of time. That's my conclusion.

Why are you not counting our votes, I personally didnt see you bring any proof that disproves the initial argument.
My bad, all votes are counted. I was distracted by the arguments.

Hell his “after death” according to the profile is just the same as Frisk but fancier
Its the reason why sans dies if he kills ryuunosuke once. Its more than just frisk stuff too, the guy can go up to 300+ years back and persuade sans parents to not birth him aswell as viewing what timeline he'll resurrect in.

It should be 3 - 0 right now I think.
Pretty sure i stated i vote for Ryuunosuke earlier... Ayo vote manip :)

Ohh look at what I found

Weakness: Shinpei's nature will stop him from wanting to kill others unless he's bloodlusted ”

Mind explaining this, champ?
I assumed they were using the Ryuunosuke key, but again that one can't speed amp lol
Edit: Actually there's a "Same as before." so Ig they both have this weakness

I assumed they were using the Ryuunosuke key, but again that one can't speed amp lol
Edit: Actually there's a "Same as before." so Ig they both have this weakness
They don't. It says shinpei for a reason. They're two different people but they fight within the same body, it should be removed cuz I didn't put that. + Ive already explained that ryuunosuke is willing to kill those he perceives as enemies

What is comparable to frisk? Again i see nothing on Frisk's profile about Precognition. If it's from a reset, wouldn't Sans need to experience a reset b4 he sees through the movements Frisk knows? I don't understand how that works, because he himself doesn't have future sight but It seems he does some sort of action reading to then attack and kill frisk....

That sort of ability is kinda pointless if Ryuunosuke can foresee his stuff hitting which sans doesn't have an option to even if he does predict what someone knows to counter them so ggs to that. He also doesn't need to mive as the guy has a weapon he could jist forsee hitting sans.
Frisk doesn't need Precognition to have the same result as Shinpei. For example, if I'm watching a tv episode I've already watched before, I will know everything that happen in that episode. This doesn't give me Precognition, but I still know what will happen "in the future" of that episode. This same situation applies to Frisk. Despite not having Precognition, Frisk is still able to know what happens in the future because they are using their knowledge from previous RESETs.

The Sans-es that Frisk fight is not the same person. They are all different people. Which means canonically, Sans is able to fight someone that has fought him 10 times before and still beat them. This is Sans experiencing the fight for the very first time (against Frisk, who has fought him 10 times before)

In the case of Shinpei foreseeing, Shinpei would just foresee his attack wouldn't hit. Here, let me just read his profile so I can understand...
Okay, so I looked into "He can also foresee his attacks on others, making them a sure hit" and it's actually describing Ryuunosuke knowing where someone will be in the future, therefore aiming his next attack to that position. Ironically, in both of the scans, it actually has Ryuunnosuke saying "But I foresaw that shot hitting!" and "My bullets should have hit!" implying that other abilities CAN get around Precognition. Sans would still be able to dodge, since in both interpretations yield the same result: Ryuunnosuke sees Sans dodging to another place, aims for that area, then Sans dodges again because of his IA Teleportation, or Ryuunnosuke DOESN'T see Sans dodges, attacks him, then Sans dodges because IA. Either those two, or I just read the panels wrong.

Ryuunnosuke has a knife, so Sans just dodges away from him.

So has shinpei?? Shinpei is fighting someone who can use their abilities to transfer themselves into the past and change his own future, he's also fighting someone with the same ability to loop back in time as he does. The same person can track him in whatever timeline he is in and copy his biology/physiology at the same time to literally know exactly how he proceeds and yet Shinpei still outsmarts them and kills both of them in the end. Sans isn't special lol, Shinpei also matches against those who can control time on a 2-A scale and defeats them with outsmarting them alone, imagine this + having someone who literally sees how sans will proceed from 2 seconds ahead.
Okay...just the same as Frisk? This is literally all the exact same thing as Frisk down to the E that makes up "Timeline" I don't understand why you brought this up...Can you show me the panel for Shinpei outsmarting and killing both of them?

Haha Ryuunosuke sees him teleport 2 seconds ahead and just amps himself to slap sans to death. Eventually he'll get overcomed as I can argue rn that Ryuunosuke has greater stamina, try fighting against a stronger opponent and dodging their attacks effortlessly without precognition when they can extend their arms beyond the height of the effil tower while your body laced with fatal injuries and is passively being deconstructed by simply existing.
What? Is Ryuunosuke amplifying his statistics enough where he can perception blitz Sans? If not, Sans dodges. Sans can be overcame, but that wouldn't be before Sans uses his Breaking the Fourth Wall Combat-applicable move. Sans would notice himself getting tired, then just use the ability. That's how he canonically used it against Frisk. Frisk was tiring him out so he used his Special Move. If Ryuunosuke can't perception blitz him by this time, Ryuunosuke loses.

Not necessarily. Shinpei doesn't have the ability to see the future, ryuunosuke does. Through sheer brain power he could determine the moves of those who have seen the future, changed it so shinpei ultimately dies and loses, kniw his location in whatever timeline he spawns in and are actively using his own intelligence against him. Unironically Shinpei doesn't have control over his powers and does what Frisk needs to do with His prior knowledge except Ryuunosuke here fills the gap that Shinpei can't by seeing more than what frisk//sans can.
So...comparable to Frisk? He's doing what Frisk is doing? + Ryuunosuke? Uhm...I don't even understand this section. Are you saying Shinpei = Frisk w/ 10 timelines of practice against Sans? Can you show me the scan of Shinpei beating someone who can see the future? I don't even understand man.

Yes. His Objective Mode simply chooses the best course of action when he's faced with a task ahead of him. The guy convinced his enemy who was about to mass kill him after he literally made them lose all their powers to not kill him which is a far greater feat than simpky convincing a mo to not kill again. influencing a literal murderer to stop killing does not equate to him to being able to convince some random guy to not fight against him when they're both in the mindset to fight nor will that stop ryuunosuke from closing 20 meters in a second and send sans flying. I find it ironic, Sans is not influencing someone outside of what he usually influences just as how shinpei wouldn't 'resist' but see through itas social influencing isn't a supernatural ability like fear hax but simply how youre able to affect society and people with your talents lol.
What's to say that Objective Mode wouldn't just tell Shinpei to listen to Sans? What is the "best course of action" supposed to be? Meaning, is the best course of action supposed to be what makes Shinpei beat Sans? Or does it help Shinpei live the situation? If it's the former, does the word beat mean "kill" or does it simply mean "win the encounter." Shinpei can very well "win" against Sans by just not fighting Sans because Objective Mode would tell Shinpei that Sans doesn't even want to fight and kill him, and genuinely means to do good.

Influencing a literal murderer to stop killing does equate to him being able to convince a random guy, even more so. Think of it like this: If Sans is able to convince a stone-cold killer to stop fighting, how easy do you think it is for Sans to convince an actual good guy to stop fighting? I also explained why Sans wouldn't think Shinpei is exactly like Chara. Tl;DR, Clairvoyance would tell him that Shinpei is a good guy. Sans doesn't like to kill good people. That's it.

Sans dodges Ryuunosuke's attacks with IA Teleportation. There's nothing to "see through" with Sans' Social Influencing. Objective Mode would tell Shinpei that Sans is being genuine in wanting to not fight him. Why do you keep repeating that Shinpei is going to "See through" Sans' Social Influencing?

Again, it is literally what his precog is. He can see visions of what his opponent does in the future, view what happens to him in the future aswell as forseeing his attacks reaching the opponent from the future by 2 seconds. Sans has no idea without prior knowledge that this will happen aswell as IA Teleportation can also be forseen by Ryuunosuke meaning he can amplifying his speed to close the distance faster than that happens. His sense of time is slowed here so he has more than the given slowed down 5 seconds to 1 seconds ratio to literally hit sans once. Sans only dodges attacks that have happened in resets by knowing it'll come and is able to achieve the same results 10 times, it wouldn't work the same mid-combat because he doesn't know that ryuunosuje can loop/see the future
What is that statement? "[...] meaning he can amplifying his sped to close the distance faster than that (the teleportation) happens" How is Ryuunosuke moving faster than instant teleportation? Can you show me a panel of him moving faster than someone can teleport? Sans has Instinctive Action Teleportation. He is instantly teleporting instinctively.

Ryunnosuke's sense of time being slowed doesn't matter because Sans' Teleportation is instant. Ryunnosuke can't "slow down" Sans' instant teleportation. Also, you are misrepresenting Sans' dodging capabilities and are completely wrong . Sans does not know what attacks Chara is throwing out. Sans is seeing how Chara fights for the first time. Sans doesn't retain his memories throughout RESETs, he only knows that they have happened. It's just...Angel, your statements are wrong because it is said in the game itself that Sans doesn't remember RESETs. Even when I try to understand what you are saying in a different thought process, it's just wrong again. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you are saying this:

Sans knows about the attacks Chara is going to make because it has happened in a previous RESET.

This is wrong on multiple levels. Sans doesn't retain information about previous timelines. Even if Sans DID retain information, both Chara AND Sans would be attacking and dodging differently from their previous selves, which would mean that Sans would just straight up behave differently and would still be able to dodge attacks he's never seen before.

??? I did NOT mention that 💀. Why are you lying. All the abilities are on the profile which i have been using. My argument is simply he attacks sans and kills him with a graze immediately b4 sans uses social influceing as you all have stated he resorts to that as a first move which is a more solid wincon.
Sans dodges. Sans using Social Influencing as his first move doesn't prevent his Instinctive Action Teleportation from dodging Ryunnosuke's attacks. Sans is able to dodge someone's attack in the middle of talking. Even if Ryunnosuke amps himself, Sans is dodging because Ryunnosuke isn't amplifying himself to the point where he is perception blitzing Sans. If Ryunnosuke can go faster than Sans' Instinctive Action Teleportation, then okay, but Fallen Angel's statements of "Ryunnosuke amps himself" isn't quantifiable because we don't know how fast he is compared to himself when he isn't amplified. Just vaguely faster. Like I've stated before, if Ryunnosuke isn't perception blitzing Sans, Sans just dodges.

Not entirely. Here's why;
  • Shinpei's timeline reversal (Not reseting btw) brings his consciousness back to the past into a timeline where the results he wants are reached. (Ie. He goes to a timeline where if he wanted icecream, the eye would ensure he goes to a timeline where he does aka it fulfils his will)
  • Shinpei's is not 'unknown'. He specifically needs to die to activate it.
  • The situation changes for each loop and gets more recent the more it activates
As such they're similiar but not comparable. When shinpei loops, the destroys the timelines he's in aswell as others on a 2-A scale and creates infinite timelines and ressurects him back into the past where he will suceeed. So sans wouldn't know shinpei is a good guy, infact he'd kbow nothing about shinpei and if he dies omce, it's over for sans entirely as the destruction of timelines would reach him in infinite timelines to come
I'll address each bulleted point with my own

• Just because they don't use the same words doesn't mean it doesn't have the same result. Frisk is "resetting time" back to a certain point, while Shinpei is "reversing time" back to a certain point. They are the same thing. In fact, you literally described what Frisk does.
  • Sans wouldn't kill Shinpei, so this doesn't matter

• This proves that Shinpei's time travel is inferior to Frisk's. I've actually read the scan for this ability and I know what Fallen Angel is talking about. Basically, what Fallen Angel is saying is that Shinpei's time travel has a limit on it. Each time he dies or resets, time moves forward just a little, effectively putting a cap on how far back Shinpei can time travel back into the past. Frisk does not have this limitation. Frisk can complete the entirety of UNDERTALE and reset all the way back to when she first fell into the underground with no restrictions.
The Undertale Cosmology is 2-B as a whole. And what you're describing is exactly what happens in Undertale too. Shinpei doesn't get to..."nullify" Sans' Clairvoyance because Sans' Clairvoyance will work the same in all timelines. Unless Shinpei is like...removing abilities from Sans in each timeline, Sans will always know, across all timelines, that Shinpei is a good guy. That simply isn't how that works. Also, "it's over for sans entirely as the destruction of timelines would reach him in infinite timelines to come" What? Why does this matter? Where did this come from?

In all, I believe the arguments of sans literally knowing his opponent resets and dodges their attacks the same way every 10 death frisk has is not comparable to a situation where he meets an opponent for the first time, who he doesn't know who uses precognition as well as puesdo clairvoyance 'NOT RESETS' in mid combat to see what you do and how u proceed b4 it happens. You simply cannot compare mid combat precog to someone having to literally reset the battle to have prior knowledge especially when his opponent knows u do. IA teleportation is meaningless because Ryuunosuke will see that too, in snail pace with his sense of time 💀. Sans resorting to cqc in any other chnace they fight is asking for death, his physical blows and ranged attacks get dodged & countered instantly and Ryuunosuke has a speed amp. The social influencing stuff i could argue with shinpei's other feats and im not able to do much more than respond to threads currently so but I'll let the wincon stay. The wincon is null to some extent as these guys are Supersonic+ starting 20 meters away with Ryuunosuke having like 2 seconds prior knowledge of what sans will do and have enough time to counteract and spank him with amps & his perception of time. That's my conclusion.
This is all blatantly wrong and misrepresents Sans' abilities, as well as repeating information that has already been addressed in previous messages. He knows when RESETs happens, yes, but he doesn't retain the information of the reset timeline. That makes the entirety of the bolded sentences completely invalid. I've already argued about everything Fallen Angel is proposing, so I'll repeat the information again in this message. If I see any of the same arguments as before, I will simply say "Read previous messages."

• Ryunnosuke would look two seconds into the future and see that Sans dodges his attack. Ryunnosuke uses this information to attack where Sans will be, Sans will dodge again because of Instinctive Action Teleportation.

• Seeing time in slow motion doesn't do anything because Sans is teleporting instantly. It doesn't matter if Ryunnosuke can perceive 5 seconds in 1 second when Sans' teleportation works instantly without any time between "Not teleporting" and "Is teleporting"

• Sans doesn't do close-quarters-combat.

• Supersonic+ doesn't matter because speed is equalized. Ryunnosuke is as slow as Sans now. Sans can react to people comparable to him with Instinctive Action Teleportation.

• Ryunnosuke's speed amplifications wouldn't help him hit Sans because Sans isn't getting perception blitzed (and if he is getting perception blitzed, he still capable of using Instinctive Action Teleportation because he used it when he was quite literally asleep)

As much card-stacking as Shinpei and Rynnosuke has, with the given abilities they have there's literally nothing they can do to amplify themselves to hit Sans because unless there is a multiplier or some equivalent for Ryunnosuke & Shinpei that perception blitzes Sans so hard his IA Teleportation can't cover it, Sans dodges it. I've even seen Adem Warlock say that speed amplification is locked behind another key, so...Sans just dodges Ryunnosuke's attacks with more ease.

In conclusion, Sans social influences Shinpei and there is nothing Shinpei can do about becoming Sans' friend.

Yet another an anime soul claimed by sans fra.

This character vs sans is interesting. Might throw him at some peeps from verses I’m more knowledgeable.

Back