• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both at 9-A

Fight takes in the Judgement Hall

Both start at different sides of the Judgement Hall

Fight ends in Death

Homelander is bloodlusted and Sans is in-character

Speed is equalized

"Do you wanna have a bad time?":0

"You guys...are the real heroes.":0

Inconclusive:0

6cc0478733cfc2a5c92162c03f441b32.jpg
3ff2bd31cd48eb9d4cfd5438d6f3381d.jpg

Oh look, it's a guy with literally no AoE or Soul Hax Resistance vs Sans, guess Sans does his first attack and kills Homelander immediately.

No, Undertale Soul hax doesn't one-shot. yes it does still **** those with no soul hax resistance up real good.

No. it apsolutely isn't. for the 9999999999999999999999999999th time, Undertale soul hax doesn't one-shot.
I think u misunderstood what im trying to say here, i was just over exaggerating

Homelander is an absolute demon, if sans lands any attack on him he is pretty much done for because KARMA, that and the fact that he has zero soul resistance is even worse

I think u misunderstood what im trying to say here, i was just over exaggerating

Homelander is an absolute demon, if sans lands any attack on him he is pretty much done for because KARMA, that and the fact that he has zero soul resistance is even worse
Literally genociding everyone you've come across still doesn't 100% **** over Frisk with KARMA, so...

Back