• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans Vs Darkrai

This is a good match up imo but I think darkraI will take this, he can disable one of sans attacks, and if he lands a hypnosis or just tires out sans enough, sans will fall asleep and it will be over, plus, if they're in character sans won't take it seriously and won't give it his all due to laziness

I think sans would win due to the fact that he can dodge chara's attacks even after he fell asleep so even if darkrai could get sans to fall asleep sans would still be able dodge his attacks. Unless darkrai is immeasurably fast or something like that but I doubt it.

The Wright Way said:
I think sans would win due to the fact that he can dodge chara's attacks even after he fell asleep so even if darkrai could get sans to fall asleep sans would still be able dodge his attacks. Unless darkrai is immeasurably fast or something like that but I doubt it.
Um

Read the thread Dude

Speed is equalized

Also Darkrai due to sans poor durability

Um

Read the thread Dude

Speed is equalized

Also Darkrai due to sans poor durability

Sorry, must have overlooked that. But sans could dodge any energy attacks thrown at him.

Personally I think Darkrai would win. Even if he can't hit Sans, Sans is lazy and if he were to fall asleep like he did in the Genocide Route battle he would instantly lose.

Darkrai. His sleep manipulation is on a MUCH greater scale than Sans going to sleep on his own. Not to mention the nightmares actually do damage, and given Sans' durability, it would kill in one shot.

Back