• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans fights a Bug (Grace)

Unknown Doesn't Mean Immeasurable. It's Unkown because they are scaling his speed right now which it's closer to superhuman to sub sonic at best.

Your vote is not Valid. It's based off of incorrect reason which isn't agreed upon on the wiki. Your reasons at least have to have some validation behind them. Which it doesnt

Ok first of all, you are asuming Frisk is only human level. And even if he was only human level, hollow knights speed is lower than that, and Sans has reacted to attacks much faster than most things in his that hollow knight can do. And keep in mind, the player had to break reality to hit him, so the knight isn't getting hits at all. And thats not even covering the argument that the souls in hollow knight are different that undertale, and that Hollow knight might have one.

Wha?! Nobody said Frisk was human level. That's just wrong. Nobody here at any point said that and you would be lying if you keep claiming this.

And You clearly haven't read the thread itself. Cause if you did you would See Speed is Equalized. Read the conditions before you comment.

And you are completely wrong. They didn't Break reality. They just moved the box to the attack button. That isn't breaking reality.

And No. the Knight doesn't have a soul. We have been over that discussion already. He Lacks a soul. Literally none. This is proven in more than one way.

"He ain't gonna be aware that a literal bug is stronger than him."

Sans's durability is garbage. Frogs and flowers are stronger than him. He's going to be on guard for anything trying to kill him.

The Knight is ten inches tall and us swinging a 4 inch nail at Sans. Sans snipes him to death, soul or not

And Dragonboi, Sans is nowhere close to immeasurable, get outta here with that crap.

Buttersamuri said:
Wha?! Nobody said Frisk was human level. That's just wrong. Nobody here at any point said that and you would be lying if you keep claiming this.
And You clearly haven't read the thread itself. Cause if you did you would See Speed is Equalized. Read the conditions before you comment.

And you are completely wrong. They didn't Break reality. They just moved the box to the attack button. That isn't breaking reality.

And No. the Knight doesn't have a soul. We have been over that discussion already. He Lacks a soul. Literally none. This is proven in more than one way.
I'm not talking about his movement speed, I'm talking about his attack speed, which is clasified as Unknown. The reason why I thought you said Frisk was human level is because you stated that he was only superhuman at best, and I was rounding down on purpose. Sorry for any misunderstanding, should have been more clear. As for the reality breaking feat for Frisk, it is stated in his profile that "Only hit after his opponent broke the rules of the game in order to do so. " And for the soul point, you are asuming that the souls of hollow knight and Undertale are exactly the same thing. My point is that they are very different. Heck, a machine has a soul.

No. Superhuman to sub sonic at best. That's so far what's being talked about on speed. That's where their attack and other speed qualify as.

For one. I already discussed above gown the hollow knight soul and Undertale souls are different in certain ways. I never said they were the exact same or assumed that. I said they do work differently from each other.

For two, it's irrelevant to the conversation cause The Knight Doesn't have a soul At All. Literally no soul. Just a goop of darkness together with a mask. There isn't a soul sans can injure in him.

For three. And yes I'm aware even after They broke the rules Sans dodged the first strike. That's Why He is considered as far as Sub Sonic. But again. Speed is equal. So that's irrelevant

When I was talking about speed, I was talking about what their reaction speed is. He may only be superhuman, but his full limit was not shown, making it possible he is higher. Could you show me where his speed is being talked about? It isn't on his profile yet.

For my soul point, I should elaborate. The soul in Hollow knight is a completely separerate thing than in Undertale. They both just happen to share the term of "Soul".

For speed equalized, do we equalize reactions?

The Wright Way said:
The Knight is ten inches tall and us swinging a 4 inch nail at Sans. Sans snipes him to death, soul or not

And Dragonboi, Sans is nowhere close to immeasurable, get outta here with that crap.
This seems pretty reasonable. Sans probably takes itnfor these reasons.

The Wright Way said:
The dash ability exists, you know

Sans point are still not very strong. And some points are wrong,

Teleportation is a no. He never utilized that to dodge, nore to get away from an opponent.

He takes a step away and it's miles for The Knight. That's just bull tbh. You treat him like he is ant size. He is a little over 10 inches. A dash or two is all it would take to get close to sans again should sans take a step away

The Knight has was to phase through his attacks, hit them back, and is stronger and tougher. And literally doesn't have a soul. So Sans has to result to physically damage:

Back