• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sand vs. Sand, JoJo Edition

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Iggy's Tier 8 and comparable to the other Crusaders from what I'm aware of, still don't know why that wasn't implemended.

Battle takes place in a desert with enough sand to bring Goyathlay to Iggy's level.

Speed is equalized.

Sand Ma -

Sand Dog -

Incon -

Screenshot 20171107-233713
IggyEyesOfHeaven

I don't know, actually.

Could the Fool control Dune as well?

Nah, The fool doesnt control sand, its just made of sand, wheras Dune is both made of sand and controls sand

I'm not too sure, then. Can stands control other stands like that?

"I don't like sand. It's coarse, and rough, and irritating and it gets everywhere."

-Dargoo when making this thread, probably

I don't believe so. Surface synchronized movements, but it was still limited to Josuke, not CD. I also don't think HtH affected position shared users stands either. I think it's a fair assumption to say stands cannot force its control and manipulation on another.

Even then wouldn't Sand Man have to learn that The Fool is made of sand? You can't exactly tell that just by looking at it.

That said Iggy probably wouldn't be able to damage Soundman considering that it's himself that has the body made of sand, just just his stand. That, plus Regenerationn, means Iggy can't really do anything here.

I was just under the assumption that they were equal tier-wise, lol

Iggy has a huge advantage here thanks to his 9-A durability. Both Iggy and The Fool can damage Goyathlay, while neither Goyathlay nor Dune can damage Iggy.

Dune has that 8-A durability, but Iggy just needs to somehow get around that to attack Goyathlay himself. He needs to get past those defenses and land that killing blow.

Can Goyathlay use Dune to bury Iggy in the sand?, If he can he should be able to kill Iggy by restricting his intake of oxygen if he buried him under the sand long enough.

He also should have the option of filling the insides of Iggy with sand untill his body systems stopped working as another way to ignore his durability.

Even if Goyathlay tried that Iggy would have the ability to create an underground base with The Fool with oxygen tubes up to the surface. If he'd think to do that against Pet Shop, I'd argue Iggy would definitely think to use that to get him back to the surface somehow. Since SBA says Iggy is willing to kill, he's not just going to hide forever.

Back