• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
36190303uan-samuraijack-1449189177030-1280w-skmh-1038393.jpg
Warframe-Excalibur-Umbra.jpg

• Both are Low 7-C. Excalibur is in base key.
  • Jack is 1.57 Kilotons of TNT. Excalibur is 4.6 Kilotons of TNT.
  • Starting distance is ten meters apart.
Jack: ShionAH, Doggo, MaidRips, Popted2 (4)
Excalibur:
Incon:

Last edited:
So if I recall correctly Jack’s experience consists of having learned a wide variety of fighting styles and having fought a wide variety of opponents, one such instance being a literal copy of himself. What are Excalibur’s wincons here?

So if I recall correctly Jack’s experience consists of having learned a wide variety of fighting styles and having fought a wide variety of opponents, one such instance being a literal copy of himself. What are Excalibur’s wincons here?
Higher AP and Dura, better ranged options, and some regen.

A recent CRT granted Jack energy-based attack reflection so that will definitely help him out here. I lean towards Jack myself.

Excalibur is supposed to have 90% of this guy powers like his inmortalities, mods, companions and etc

The page is absurdly outdated, I would not continue this match

Excalibur is supposed to have 90% of this guy powers like his inmortalities, mods, companions and etc

The page is absurdly outdated, I would not continue this match
bruh

Sorry for necro but i wanted to see this end.
Excalibur can outmatch jack with arsenal,mods.
Jack and excalibur are almost equal in speed, so he can't catch excalibur, but excalibur can rain bullets while maintaining its range. Now as far as I know: since Jack survived the fall from orbit, blaster-type weapons probably won't work on him. Energy and chemical weapons will be quite effective because he is still human. Or a penetrating weapon like the Zenith might be effective (it allows you to shoot marked opponents through walls no matter how thick they are)
As a chemical weapon, the bubonicon might make sense (bio chemical shoulder cannon. can act as a shotgun or poison bombardment)
Arca plasmor can be used as an energy weapon (We can say that it is an energy pump that hits a very large area but sends energy waves)
And it is my personal recommends in over 500 weapons only primary.
Warframes more experienced. They are there to fight, mastered every weapon style and they are constantly fighting against high amounts of enemies. Jack also too but they are not resting. Just jumping action to another.
Also jack doesn't have infinite stamina like warframes.
Warframes also have mods.
With mods, he can make himself very powerful. For example, he can become immortal for 3 seconds every time he does a tacle, and he can do this every 6 seconds. Or amplify his armor, speed.
Excalibur also call his archgun which is a very heavy weapons that needs to be install specific gravity nullifier to be carried and excalibur can use this also.
And as far as i know jacks sword cannot cut good ones. In story warframes are kinda good? They were people once.
Maybe jack can dodge his sword attacks but cannot parry in blade to blade combat. Excaliburs exalted blade can slash between dimensions. (his slash is viable even limbo is in rift, another dimension)

Excalibur kinda stomps imo.

Back