• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai Jack vs Alucard (hellsing)

That's a lot of road bumps you got there.

Anyways, now that I look at it, this is a bit uneven.

Jack has At least Large Building AP.

Alucard has Building level AP.

Then there's the speed...

Okay, I'll try. Assuming Jack's sword is holy due to its evil-cutting properties...

1. Jack bodies him as Alucard can't hurt him much.

2. Alucard shoves Jack's sword down his throat before Jack can react if assuming low-end (At least Subsonic), Jack trolls him and stabs his nuts a thousand times assuming his high-end speed (Relativistic).

3. Dunno. Full power Alucard is omnipresent.

1. I would say true about that

2. Sure Alucard can move faster but with jack reaction speed he really can't do much against him

3. I mean like level 0 to more specfic

Don't know much about either character, but from what I can gather, I'm gonna agree with Gemmysaur here.

Funny, I've been watching a marathon of Jack in preparation for the next season,lol.

Anyway, I would have to side with Jack here more often than not. His versatility, speed( For most of the rounds), strength, durability, skill as well as his divine sword, should allow him the victory in both rounds 1 and 2. Round three is relatively unclear, but it would probably be in favor of Alucard due to his omnipresence.

The Mysterious Stranger - Delta- said:
Funny, I've been watching a marathon of Jack in preparation for the next season,lol.

Anyway, I would have to side with Jack here more often than not. His versatility, speed( For most of the rounds), strength, durability, skill as well as his divine sword, should allow him the victory in both rounds 1 and 2. Round three is relatively unclear, but it would probably be in favor of Alucard due to his omnipresence.
Okay maybe I should clear up about the full power thing more XD

Quick question: what's the definition of "defeated" here? I mean, Alucard has Type 1,3 & 7 immortality, which means he can heal pretty well, so I just wanna know the cutting point where we determine the result. (Maybe this is stated here somewhere that I just haven't noticed, sorry for acting stupid)

DebbieChan said:
Quick question: what's the definition of "defeated" here? I mean, Alucard has Type 1,3 & 7 immortality, which means he can heal pretty well, so I just wanna know the cutting point where we determine the result. (Maybe this is stated here somewhere that I just haven't noticed, sorry for acting stupid)
Actually thanks for telling me that, let me put the win conditions by it's either by Death or via BFR

Then this fight is gonna be harder to decide then I thought.

For the first 2 rounds, I think Jack's gonna have an advantage in weaponry, strategy and technique, maybe, and him using a sword is probably giving him advantage in a fight against pistols, but Alucard, as mentioned, has Type 1,3(& 7) immortality and holy weapons don't hurt him as much comparing to other monsters, and I don't really think Jack can 'kill him' or perform BFR so...(I'm not sure)...it's also worth mentioning that Alucard is kinda intelligent and skilled in weaponry too, considering his fighting experience. As a result, imma just say that they'll end up in a tie (or in a really long fight until one of them runs out of stamina or Alucard Actually dies due to attacks by Jack's holy sword).

The last round tho, is even harder to determine. Undoubtedly, Alucard in Type 0 is insane, but Jack, being able to hurt Aku, is no joke either. Something worth mentioning is that Alucard can now have (an army of) assistance and can use his sword(s). I 'assume' Jack is more skilled in swords, but again Alucard's fighting/past experience makes him kinda skilled too.(well this point doesn't prove/change anything my bad) Other than that, the factors are pretty much the same. This round's probably end up in a tie like the previous 2 rounds, but the whole porcess's gonna get an incredibly large area destroyed and the result's gonna come out sooner.

Both Alucard and Jack are awesome and incredibly strong characters, it seems that the only way to find out the true winner is to actually let them fight (wtf am I saying). Anyway, these are just my opinion/analysis/(whatever), sorry I don't know much about Jack and how this website works, so there'll probably be mistakes, so please do let me know if I'm wrong or something like that. Thanks.

Thank you for your opinon, and i'm not sure about jack's sword cause it's not really "holy" as of what Alucard is weak against yet not the same were he could fight it as well.

Back