• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Same surnames, different families

I know this is a vs battle between two of my OCs, but I honestly have no idea on who would win, so I thought to post a thread here.

The battle is John Henderson (Necrotica) vs Sofia Henderson (Capes & Crusaders), the characters I like the most atm.

Rules:
· Win conditions is knocking out.
· Speed is unequalized.
· No zombies can come (I say this because John's status effect inducement).

Information:
· John is at his 9-C Key, but is wearing the armor used on the 9-B key. His speed is Athletic Human for the sake of not leaving it as Unknown.
· Sofia is at her CR1 Key ("P.R.E Era / CR 0-4" tabber) and wielding her P.R.E (So Tier 9-C). Her abilities are: her personal abilities + her abilities with P.R.E.
· None of each other has any relevant information about each other, but Sofia has managed to analyze John's physical build during a brief talk before the fight.
· Even though she's physically slower, Sofia's reaction speed matches John's attacking speed, so she has a chance of defending herself.
· Both of their combat styles is close-ranged, and Sofia doesn't abuse distance attacks, though she uses some.

John Henderson: 0
Sofia Henderson: 0
Inconclusive: 0

Choose your fighter.

Back