• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sam Manson Revision (Plant Sam's Abilities)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
This was brought to my attention by BlastX but it took me a minute to finally get to. Plant Sam currently has the standard powers of a ghost however it seems this is not the case. The original reason I added them to her profile is because when a ghost taken possession of someone, said person is capable of using the ghost powers.

However, Undergrowth didn't Overshadow Sam like ordinary ghosts do. He used his vines and infected her with his ectoplasmic energy. This is evident when we see the Mind Vine in action, and then we literally see Undergrowth controlling Sam with his vines. Since this isn't the standard possession and more so he just corrupted her with his ectoplasmic energy, I believe she should have all the standard ghost abilities removed and only give her the abilities she's displayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back