• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sam Fisher vs Reki

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
Sam Fisher vs Reki

-Equipement:

• Reki: Barett M82, Bayonett, Sennheiser PMX990, her bullet proof Butei uniform, Haimaki and infinite ammunition.
  • Sam: Five-SeveN pistol, SC knife, Multi-vision googles, Karambit "Panther's Claw" combat knife, Binoculars, Alpha Ops suit, Tear gas, Sleeping gas, Sticky Shocker, Sticky EMP, Incendiary grenades, EMP grenades, Smoke grenades, Phosphorous grenades, an Assault Rifle and Infinite ammunition for his guns.
-Location: A major modern city unknown to both. They will both recieve a map of said city at the start of the battle.

-Starting distance: 2200m, both start behind cover.

-Time: The battle starts at sunset. As a major city it is for the most part well illuminated even at night.

-Knowledge: Both recieved photographs of the opponent. Aside from that they only know that their opponent is in the city.

Oh, one of the fights that were supposed to happens in the tourtament (I think?). Anyway, considering the great amount of obstacles in a city I think that Fisher has several ways to sneaks to Reki, once close Fisher has the mayor advantage.

Sam wins. More abilities, more feats and more experience than the girl, I mean, she is 16 while Sam is on his 40s... and he was going around spying and fightning since he was like late 20s.

Antoniofer said:
Oh, one of the fights that were supposed to happens in the tourtament (I think?).
Yep, even though it might not have happened in this scenario. I thought it would be a nice idea to set it up as sniping vs stealth, as any other fight would either be onesided or result in having one majorly nerfed.

Anyway, I just want to throw in that Reki might not stay stationary either, but search out advantagous positions. Searching is part of the game for both of them. And Haimaki can serve as a useful patrol.

Can't Reki just

Aim vaugely in Sam's direction and turn his head into a fine red mist the second she spots him

Huesito88 said:
"-Starting distance: 2200m, both start behind cover."
Jesus that's alot to cover.
Yeah, I fully expect this battle to take several hours.

Which reminds me of the time Reki stood behind a tree for 3.5 hours to get the chance to snipe an opponent.

Back