• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I didn’t say Sakura wins 💀 I said she has immunity to genjutsu which she does

Resistance to Possession, Mind Manipulation, and illusions,”

it’s literally shown multiple times she does of the top of my head alone in naruto the last she resisted the otsutsuki genjutsu in the water thingy
Can you prove that the Otsutsuki Genjutsu is more Potent that Itachi's Genjutsu? Either way, that's not Immunity to Genjutsu, that's just Resistance.

Can you prove that the Otsutsuki Genjutsu is more Potent that Itachi's Genjutsu? Either way, that's not Immunity to Genjutsu, that's just Resistance.
I was making a general statement , you said genjutsu just negs, and I replied with Sakura has immunity to genjutsu, yes I meant to say resistance, and since there is no way to prove the outsutsuki genjutsu is above tsukiyomi or vice versa it was just worth mentioning that Sakura has SOME FORM of resistance to it. And that the genjutsu argument might not be the most suitable argument as she could or could not resist it

Tsukuyomi is like Top 5 Genjutsu in the series bare minimum, I doubt some random ass Genjutsu thrown out by the Otsutsuki is trumping it without any proof. Not that he actually needs since she's never gonna hit him in an actual fight because of his Sharingan's Precog and Susano'o.

Didnt he resist it in nagato and itachi vs him and bee, I’m not sure it’s been a while since I watched, anyway it’s a stomp
No, he straight up tells Killer B to avoid it since he'll get ****** by it immediately despite the fact that he knows that Perfect Jinchūrikis resist Genjutsu.

Yeah, I mean he doesn't really need genjutsu to win. Amaterasu or the Totsuka Blade are also perfectly capable of getting the job done.

But no, she doesn't resist Itachi's genjutsu.

Back