• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakanashi vs Six Eyes

This should be fun.

Sakanashi
tumblr_p4tqvtPfV81v3e81io1_1280.jpg

Gojo
Jujutsu-Kaisen-4.jpg

Equal speed

AE type 2?
gojo gets DESTROYED
What, he's going to do, throw the AE2 at him?

The AE2 justification is just about the same as the ones the Special Grade Cursed Spirits possess.
It's not anything special that seems to prevent his permanent death as could be told from the profiles.

With Standard SBA he would be extremely capable of Exorcising him with Hollow Purple a mix of CE and Reversed CT, which should be similar to the Ying and Yang mechanics of his verse

Gojo could also incap with his Domain Expansion

That's 2 possible win cons, Hollow Purple and Infinite Void, his Infinity should also prevent him from being touched by anything that would be thrown at him

The AE2 justification is just about the same as the ones the Special Grade Cursed Spirits possess.
It's not anything special that seems to prevent his permanent death as could be told from the profiles.

With Standard SBA he would be extremely capable of Exorcising him with Hollow Purple a mix of CE and Reversed CT, which should be similar to the Ying and Yang mechanics of his verse

That's 2 possible win cons, Hollow Purple and Infinite Void, his Infinity should also prevent him from being touched by anything that would be thrown at him
oops i forgot the AE1 was the absurd one not AE2

Sakanashi techniques devour space, and can manifest in any space Within his range, infinity isn't doing anything for him here.

Me realizing sousei no omyouji verse exists here and it's manga not just anime. Going to try to give them sakanashi and yuuto TD1.

Hollow Purple a mix of CE and Reversed CT
yeah given that purple is curse energy it would get sent to the void by ultimate puppets of darkness. And looking at the one he shot at Hanami, it's size is big but he can create multiple puppets. and the domain can be destroyed by the puppets too.

They can't be exorcised without both yin and yang, the verse basically follows the same taiji and wuji stuff which transduality comes from. They definitely need it if you ask me
No contextually its just two different energies, not a dual system of yin and yang as ideas. and they can't be exorcised cause they power null each individual energy but together they can't.

With Standard SBA he would be extremely capable of Exorcising him with Hollow Purple a mix of CE and Reversed CT, which should be similar
I'm amazed you actually tried to use SBA to equalize contradicting forms of energy in a different verse to yin and yang here. The sousei verse basically follows the stuff needed for Transduality. Those who can't be exorcised without both yin and yang need to get at least TD1.

I'm amazed you actually tried to use SBA to equalize contradicting forms of energy in a different verse to yin and yang here. The sousei verse basically follows the stuff needed for Transduality. Those who can't be exorcised without both yin and yang need to get at least TD1.
can make a crt for it but I highly doubt its gonna be seen as such. Unless I'm wrong and transdual stuff can be used in context with two energies.

No contextually its just two different energies, not a dual system of yin and yang as ideas. and they can't be exorcised cause they power null each individual energy but together they can't.
They were never said to power null anything. It's not two different energies either. Funny how there are statements about wuji and taiji as well in the verse.

It's a dual system. Unchain mode sakanashi, final form yuuto, the king of kegare can't be exorcised without both yin and yang powers.

Arima had to become a kegare to exorcise sakanashi, rokuro and tenma could barely hurt yuuto without resonance, they only exorcised yuuto after benio and rokuro hit him with resonance knocking him out of his form, it has been said that the king of kegare can only be exorcised by the twin stars(together) or their child (the Miko) who would possess both yin and yang powers and the Miko can't be given birth to until both twin stars awaken as the great yang and great yin

can make a crt for it but I highly doubt its gonna be seen as such. Unless I'm wrong and transdual stuff can be used in context with two energies.
Should be accepted, the only problem would be how controversial of a topic TD is. Guess I'll start gathering evidence then.

They were never said to power null anything. It's not two different energies either. Funny how there are statements about wuji and taiji as well in the verse.
Yuto in his power embryo can nullify yang, and Sakanashi's unchained form can "annihilate"

image0.jpg

陰アン陽イ消エ滅イン
image0.jpg

Screenshot_2021-01-13_at_3.47.22_AM.png

Most definitely tells us they have power null of both energies

And the combination of both is unable to be power null by an individual one,
Screenshot_2021-01-13_at_3.50.20_AM.png

Yuto in his power embryo can nullify yang, and Sakanashi's unchained form can "annihilate"

image0.jpg

陰アン陽イ消エ滅イン
image0.jpg

Screenshot_2021-01-13_at_3.47.22_AM.png

Most definitely tells us they have power null of both energies

And the combination of both is unable to be power null by an individual one,
Screenshot_2021-01-13_at_3.50.20_AM.png
Yeah, that's just yuuto's jintai form, not his final form. His final form is the white one where he basically merges with the part of the great yang's soul he has so it still stands

Yeah, that's just yuuto's jintai form, not his final form. His final form is the white one where he basically merges with the part of the great yang's soul he has so it still stands
Bruh, it says he's in a form like Sakanashi's which nullifies both energies. If transdual type 1 allows powernull then ok but it being just powernull makes more sense.

Contradicting?
RCT is literally the Positive form of Cursed Energy, while CE is from Negative Emotions

Purple is born from Using Red the normal Cursed technique using CE and Blue, the Reversal of his CT, RCT to create this

Contradicting?
RCT is literally the Positive form of Cursed Energy, while CE is from Negative Emotions

Purple is born from Using Red the normal Cursed technique using CE and Blue, the Reversal of his CT, RCT to create this
So would be in agreement with rct being positive emotions then?

Cause in twin star yin is the negative emotions while yang is the positive emotions.

That's what I meant by contradicting, would it be better if I said opposite?

Also, blue isn't RCT. Gojo could use blue long before he gained enlightenment

So the effects they achieve and it being a contrast don't matter cause it's not directly from Positive Emotions?
Well what effects do rct show apart from curse energy? They are the same, they do the same, its just a stronger form of it. Yang energy on the other hand is a literal positive energy as it is positive emotion and not just a positive energy.

I mean bro even granting Gojo positive energy via crt, Sakanashi can still bfr it and resist it as Basaras do especially if they are stronger than the positive energy. So hitting Gojo with red won't do nothing, trying purple will just result in it being bfred as well.

Well what effects do rct show apart from curse energy? They are the same, they do the same, its just a stronger form of it. Yang energy on the other hand is a literal positive energy as it is positive emotion and not just a positive energy.
What? 💀 Are you serious

They're not the same, it literally Inverts the function of Gojo's CT, from Attraction(Blue) to Repulsion(Red).
It negatively affects Cursed Spirits and fuckes with their makeup since they're pure Cursed Energy, Sukuna would've been shat on by Mahoraga if he had a Cursed Spirit form cause RCT/Positive Energy messes with them, case point Yuuta when he gave Kuroroushi a straight blast of RCT instantly exorcised him.

CE also can't heal humans due to its nature so creation of Positive Energy is employed to achieve regeneration and healing

Back