• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakamoto Days General Discussion Thread

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
May as well make this ig, discuss the verse casually or with respect to vs. debating, either way don't be a dick about it.

Nice. The Spy x Family alter manga is on the wiki now.

Saw it, looks fine iirc although I'll say a thread is needed to judge if it's a speed outlier and who scales to it :v

I mean as far as i remember sakamoto dodges bullets like a mofo so i think scaling him to hypersonic isn't much of an issue

Meh issue kinda is that alot of his dodges are way too close, take all the Heisuke feats for example, so him being overwhelmingly faster than then, especially in Fat form, is kinda wankish

What do you mean close? He dodged Heisuke nearly 100 times.
They blatantly make a point Heisuke can hit him, and while Sakamoto and friends can dodge him, it's not by much (Sakamoto got hit regardless by him when he attempted to deflect the bullet, and Apart and him have to resort to what blatantly look like close blocks or anticipated responses), and Shin's tier, which minorly downscales from Fat Form Sakamoto gets hit and outsped 90% of the time by Heisuke's bullets.

Yuto genuinely doesn't downplay his effectiveness or make him redundant tbh, save for the Apart fight where Apart rushes to disarm him, he's probably the secondmost effective combatant in the MC group :y

Is anyone still active here? It would be nice to get more profiles and such going for the verse.

Shit

I'm down to revise the verse if I get help. I don't have the time to solo a verse but I can help peeps out

Yall down?

I'll reread this whole series and organize stuff to make looking for feats easy

I'm assuming
  • AP
  • Dura
  • Lifting
  • Speed
  • Stamina
  • Endurance
  • Skill
  • Weapons
  • Precision
  • Abilities
  • Statements and Showings
Will be the sections?

Yes, that would the sections to focus on.

I will be rereading the series then, focusing on my boi Shin. (Although I also want to do profiles on Akira Akao and Osaragi so I got to find some good renders)

If Shin remains in the 9-B tier, then I could put him up against Gen Narumi for precognition battle

I was trying to get him upgraded for blocking light but it didn't get anywhere. Someone said it doesn't count because the impact of the light made a sound effect but the light came from a camera which is one of the qualifications for light on this site so idk

Please let's not only try to make these mfs scale to lightspeed and city block or some shit PLEASE

Please let's not only try to make these mfs scale to lightspeed and city block or some shit PLEASE
What do you mean? Well you'll see what I mean when you reread. It's a legitimate feat that should be taken into consideration when discussing speed of the verse in my opinion

Back