• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Thanos (3-1-0)

vs

SBA
Speed Equal

Saitama: @Robo432343 @Phoenks @ReaperAndBlues

Thanos: @DavidTPPM

Last edited:
1. What? We have FF profiles? 😭 😭 😭
2. Which uniform is used for Thanos? From my time playing the game, the strongest version story wise was not always the best gameplay wise so idk

or Saitama crushes him with that AP and LS difference
it really depends if endless void is Thanos' first move and if it has enough range

Last edited:
Saitama one-shots with an over 200x AP gap assuming Thanos is baseline.

Also, Endless Void doesn't even seem that strong. The powernull applies to "buffs" which I assume are status effects. Saitama isn't a character that even uses those.

The durability negation also doesn't seem that great either since it seems like it's just one of those game moves where you ignore armor/defense points. It doesn't guarantee that his attack one-shots.

I think this is a stomp.

or Saitama crushes him with that AP and LS difference
it really depends if endless void is Thanos' first move and if it has enough range
The issue is that Thanos doesn't have any combat cutscenes as far as I remember, so his opening move is up to interpretation if endless void is what I think it is, it has an enormous area all around Thanos.

The main question is how are his debuffs going to interact with Saitama. His moveset seems to be mainly centered around weakened his opponents and dura neg one shotting them

thanos has it but i don't think he uses it very much in this game since its not in his notable attacks/techniques

oh wise harvester thanos doesn't have the stones

Last edited:
Statistics Amplification (Titan's Wrath increases basic damage by 20%, which stacks up to 60%, and increases chain hit damage when attacking by 30%)
Statistics Reduction (Endless Void decrease targets' speeds by 10%. Titan's Wrath decreases his enemies' attacks by 50%), Damage Boost (Deals 4% more damage to heroes. Possesses the Power Cosmic, which increase damage to heroes and villains by 5%. Endless Void increases damage dealt to targets by 70% for 1 attack for 10 seconds)
--
Greater Statistics Amplification (Each uniform increases all attacks and defences by up to 25%)
Damage Reduction (Decreases all basic damage received by 20%)
--
Greater Damage Reduction (Also decreases damage received from Super Heroes by 30%)
--
Greater Damage Boost (Also increases damage dealt to Super Heroes by 20%)
Greater Statistics Amplification (Can increase the damage and chance of critical damage of his attacks by 25% each, as well as increase his speed by 1%), Greater Statistics Reduction (Can also decrease his targets' defences by up to 30%).
--
Greater Damage Boost (Deals 80% more damage to targets with debuff removal effects. Endless Void increases damage dealt to targets by 100% for 1 attack 10 seconds), Greater Damage Reduction (Decreases all basic damage received by 50%), Greater Durability Negation (Has an 80% chance of penetrating Super Armour, Barrier, Shield, All Damage Immune and Invincible for 5 seconds. His Endless Void skill has a 90% chance of doing the same for 10 seconds), Greater Statistics Amplification (Can increase the damage and chance of critical damage of his attacks by 25% and 30% respectively, as well as increase his speed by 10%) Greater Statistics Reduction (Can decrease his targets' defences by up to 60%)
--
Greater Statistics Amplification (Accumulates up to 100% pure damage when attacking and increases all attacks by 1.1% for each 1% pure damage accumulated), Greater Status Effect Inducement (Can induce a silence effect that prevents enemies from attacking)

If all these percentages stack, then Thanos has a chance. Otherwise, Saitama one shots.

Back