• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Speed is equalized.

Round 1, use the high 6-A stats for both

Round 2, use the 5-B stats for both

In character.

SaitamaSticker
Majora

Majora sweeps both rounds, hax is too advanced for Saitama to deal with, he could've dealt with telekinesis because of him dealing with Tatsumaki's telekinesis, unless Majora's is stronger.

This just isn't Saitama's site isn't it... well, just because nobody's going to vote for him, I'd say Saitama.

Xmark12 said:
This just isn't Saitama's site isn't it... well, just because nobody's going to vote for him, I'd say Saitama.
It's not that this site dislikes Saitama (OPM has the 2nd most amount of supporters of any verse here) It's really just the way Saitama is. He has no martial arts training, no hax, can't fly and only one slight resistence to telekinesis. He is purely stats. Anyone who can match him in AP and speed will more often then not beat him bad because of that.

Also votes only get counted if they have elaboration. You saying you vote for Saitama isn't really going to help. Especially since you said you pretty much just voted for him out of pity.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is annoyed at Saitama threads because he always looses and it's rediculous because even following the OPM verse casually makes it clear that he's far far far more powerful, durable, fast, etc. than he's ever had a reason to demonstrate. He's never been pushed in any meaningful way outside of comedy relief bits. Due to the nature of this site we can only take his stats for the sake of vs matches at 'the best we've seen so far' but in the case of saitama its disengenuous at best to make a vs match and then declare that he loses based on what we've seen so far. He shouldn't even be in vs matches the same way that the main bleach villain isn't allowed in them because their power level is undefined and thus any comparison is meaningless until we get more information.

It's just obnoxious and eye roll worthy to even put him in threads right now. It's like if they made a new superhero comic where the main hero is as strong as superman, but only one chapter is out right now and it only shows him casually defeating a random mugger so far - and then writing his stats up as 'random mugger level+' and deciding that he would lose to anyone stronger than a regular human with a knife because 'we haven't seen better feats'.

I wish people would just wait on making saitama threads entirely until the series ends or he faces at least one in universe lost fight. There are plenty of other interesting OPM characters like tornado or genos or atomic samurai who have shown what their strengths are and have met enemies that really push them or even beat them so we have a good idea of where their stats lie. We should just stick to those guys for now.

Well we are going off what we have seen and even then Saitama would be low multi plant buster if we times his stats by 100 so I am just waiting for some feat that would be above that times 100 his 1 precent stats

@Thesworddancer Well we kinda acknowledge that within the profile and timestamp each of his victories and losses, however I do agree with you a bit. If you'd like to bring up this issue up a VS thread like this wouldn't be a good place rather a General Discussio or Wiki Management post.

Back