• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Multiversal Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally Star Wars was my favorite upgrades this year but that's completely bias on my part truthfully

If Omega is canon, then the Gold Saints should get upgraded as well (via Soul of Gold). And Gemini Paradox/Integra abilities should scale to Gemini Saga/Kanon.

I am also fine with these upgrades.

inb4 the gods become 1-A and will have SS vs masada threads the world would break to pieces :^)

I agree with the upgrades too btw

Okada says that Saint Seiya has multiple multiverses on Twitter.

Okada official Twitter

µÿƒþƒóÒü«Òâ×Òâ½ÒâüÒâÉÒâ╝Òé╣Òü»µ▓óÕ▒▒ÒüéÒüúÒüªÒüäÒüäÒü«ÒüºÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒüïÒü¿ÕÇïõ║║þÜäÒü½Òü»µÇØÒüúÒüªÒüäÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇéõ¢£ÒéëÒéîÒüƒÒâªÒâïÒâÉÒâ╝Òé╣Òü½Òü»ÒüØÒéîÒü×ÒéîÒü½µö»ÚàìÒüÖÒéïÞÇàÒüîÒüäÒéïÒü«ÒüºÒüùÒéçÒüåÒÇéÒüØÒéîÒéƵ▒║ÒéüÒéïÒü«Òü»µû░ÒüƒÒü¬ÒâªÒâïÒâÉÒâ╝Òé╣ÒéÆþöƒÒéôÒüáõ¢£Õ«ÂÒéäÒâòÒéíÒâ│Òü«µû╣ÒÇàÒüºÒüéÒéîÒü░ÒüäÒüäÒü¬Òü¿µÇØÒüäÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇé

Saturn upgrade to Multiverse level +.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Satur

Is the god that controls all spacetime in the multiverse or universe of Omega.

I would wait until the multiple multiverses are introduced in the series proper. twitter comments aren't famous for their reliability

Yes. We tend to disregard Twitter replies.

Overlord775 said:
couldn't that statement be a hyperbole ?
Rule of thumb: The more detailed something is, the less likely it is a hyperbole.

This scene lasts some 4 minutes or so, Paradox goes as far as shown multiple possible futures that seem impossible, just to make a point that everything is possible due to their being infinite futures, and after Ryuho says that can't be real she confirms it is due to possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back