• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread 2

Guys since i subscribed on this website i've seen maybe 10 different Goku vs Seiya threads. To me and to other people who knows both series i'm sure it,s pretty obvious that Seiya destroys Goku, but it doesn't look that evident to a lot of other people. My point is wouldn't it be a good idea to do a full scale debate where all the arguments from both sides are stated and list the winner and the looser so that this question doesn't pop up any time soon again ?

New to saint seiya and wanted tonknow who's the strongest character.

Nkonjo said:
Guys since i subscribed on this website i've seen maybe 10 different Goku vs Seiya threads. To me and to other people who knows both series i'm sure it,s pretty obvious that Seiya destroys Goku, but it doesn't look that evident to a lot of other people. My point is wouldn't it be a good idea to do a full scale debate where all the arguments from both sides are stated and list the winner and the looser so that this question doesn't pop up any time soon again ?
That might just be a wast of time as people sometimes don't care about arguments and just want there favorite character to win. I'm new to saint seyia but lookin at his page it would be obvious Seyia would win but some people just want to see goku lose for fun other don't care how strong seyia is and want goku to win.

Chronos

I thought he lost to Zeus or did he have help from the other Greek gods?

Chronos

Cronus

The former is the Primordial embodiment of Time. The later is the Titan of Time.

The former is an Omnipresent Non-Corporeal Deity who embodies and transcends all space-time in the multiverse.

The other is a really friggin strong god.

Man the story line of Aspros and Deuteros is fantastic they really deserve a profile. For my part i love the gemini saints in general so charismatic and so powerful.

His first usage:

http://imgur.com/a/aTm81

One

"N├úo consigo ver... O rastro dos socos dele!!! N├úo é só quest├úo de n├úo enxergar!! Nem consigo sentir... N├úo consigo sequer captar o Cosmo dele...!!! O punho... Aparece de repente, no meio do nada!!!"

Or

"I can't see... The traces of his punches!!! And it's not just a matter of not seeing!! I cannot even feel... I cannot even follow his Cosmos...!!! His fist... Simply appears suddenly, out of nothingness!!!"

Two

"É um ataque com transportação dimensional!!! Ele faz o punho... Se teletransportar!!!"

Or

"It's an attack through dimensional transportation!!! He causes his fist to... Teleport!!!"

His second usage:

http://imgur.com/a/hnBkX

One is just the attack

Two

"O punho dele, com o poder da Megas Drepanon... Está rasgando o meu Cosmo... E ao mesmo tempo..."

Or

"His fist, through the Megas Drepanon's power... Is tearing my Cosmos apart... And at the same time..."

Three

"Aparece dos mais variados angulos, sem o menor aviso... Acertando golpes dirtos no meu corpo!!!"

Or

"Appears from the most varied angles without the slightest warning... Hitting my body with direct attacks!!!"

Four

"├ë um estilo de luta que combina imensa for├ºa bruta com um c├ílculo preciso dos movimentos... Tudo isso apoiado por um Cosmo incompar├ível... Que só os deuses poderiam possuir... A Dunamis!!!"

Or

"It is a style of fighting that combines immense brute strength with precise movement calculations... All supported by an incomparable Cosmos... That only gods can possess... The Dunamis!!!"

Five

"N├úo é só velocidade... N├úo... Ele desvia num piscar de olhos. E logo parte para o contra-ataque. ... Isso n├úo é só for├ºa bruta... Essa habilidade de movimenta├º├úo espacial supera de longe a dos humanos..."

Or

"It's not just speed... No... He dodges in an instant... And immediately follows with a counter-attack ... This isn't just brute strength... This ability of spatial movement far surpasses that of humans..."

was that "he dodges in an instant" meant literally or aiolia simple couldn`t grasp his movement?

also thanx for the scans xD

I think the dodges in an instant is just Aiolia being inferior. But the punch itself is definitely infinite in speed.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I think the dodges in an instant is just Aiolia being inferior. But the punch itself is definitely infinite in speed.
i think it could mean literally, since according what you`r translated, aiolia states it`s not a speed, it`s instant, so maybe we can have a "infinite" speed for gods?

What are you talking about, Vicky? Aspros-Defteros gets wanked to high hell for "defeating a Primordial" and is one of the main reasons Saga gets wanked to high hell.

Also, Paradox/Integra aren't trash, they're some of the stronger saints in Omega.

Tivanenk said:
What are you talking about, Vicky? Aspros-Defteros gets wanked to high hell for "defeating a Primordial" and is one of the main reasons Saga gets wanked to high hell.
Also, Paradox/Integra aren't trash, they're some of the stronger saints in Omega.
Still don't know why people think human body Kairos is multiversal and why they scale LC to Original....... Then by that logic I guess Aiolia can use Athena Exclamation and Zodiac Clamation by himself kek xD.

And yea Paradox and Integra did beat Galia who was giving Pre-Enhanced Gold Cloth Seiya problems.

Tivanenk said:
never seen people wank Aspros/Defteros. only saga and that`s in OBD where people try to scale him off of Aspros`s feat of damaging Kairos and say 3-Seals cronus is above them

Victor2 said:
@Sage they never defeated Galia
Oh right I forgot it was the Bronzes came and did so, either way they were still on the upper level of GS in Omega. Would they beat other Gemini Saints? That might be unlikely but they are still capable of beating other GS so I would not call them trash.

anyways, is there any chance for gods in verse to have infinite speed or beyond?

i`ve been reading/watching the series, and i`ve noticed that there are some feats that might give them infinite speed

Victor2 said:
anyways, is there any chance for gods in verse to have infinite speed or beyond?
i`ve been reading/watching the series, and i`ve noticed that there are some feats that might give them infinite speed
mmm not sure but if anything the ones on Cronus' level and higher can possibly be upgraded to Infinite speed.

Sage God Slayer said:
mmm not sure but if anything the ones on Cronus' level and higher can possibly be upgraded to Infinite speed.
i think any whom are Olympus or titans can have infinite speed for the following reasons:

- Apollo Erasing the entire space-time Continuum, basically he could move around even whiout space-time in movie

- Aspros surviving in dimension whiout space-time

- Saturn overcoming the concept of time

- Cronus being able to survive after destroying all of space-time in G

Imo these feats are sufficent enough that gods have infinite speed

I agree with Victor that some god need to have infinite speed because his post. But I dont know what matthew and other SS guy had to say about this.

By the way, Saga was already wanked to a huge extent before LC was even released. LC Gemini saint just made Saga wanked to an even bigger level. Like seriously, its getting annoying with Saga being the strongest saint ever. Heck even, Gemini Cain and Abel can easily beat him without a problem.

Yea Saga wank was around a long time now, it's bad cause it makes his fans that don't wank him look bad and it also hurts the character himself since others would come to dislike him.

Though Cain and Abel being able to beat Saga post-Sanctuary is unlikely imo especially since they fight over the body, Saga has the 8th sense and has shown to spam GE more than them. Although we have yet to see all of what they can do since ND is still on-going but with Episode G feats for him and Episode G Assassin introducing him I think he would probably still be stronger.

LOL, even though I like him there is no way I'd say Saga is the strongest Saint ever, since there are saints with better feats and the use of "strongest" statements to debate SS is really dumb because of all the different ones and the amount of them clashing with each other.

Back