• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
OOOOOh, not bad matchup, i would like to know kharn's AP before voting, plus, it can cancel the magic and has a 1-B hax ... but sailor moon could also shoot it but i am waiting for it, more info

I'll just quote Azzy. Just replace "Cloud" with "Moon" i guess.

"Depends entirely on how you scale Kharn's 4-B.

If it's just from scaling to stuff like the casual size feats of average Greater Daemons in the Eye, Cloud has an extreme raw power advantage.

If you instead scale Kharn from killing Celestine (who could slightly compete with Abaddon) without really slowing down, or if you skip that step and go right to Kharn actually damaging Abaddon in their battle, then he's probably a good deal up there on the 4-B scale, considering Abaddon was strong enough to effortlessly one-shot a perfect clone of mortal Horus, and shouldn't be extremely far behind Chaos Horus, who is very, very high level 4-B is we assume the Emperor was holding back his defenses quite a bit, as well. His higher-end interpretation likely warrants 4-A (Chaos Horus, not Kharn or Abaddon), too."

No, it means that Kharn is very strong for a 4-B. Because he did killed Celestine and Celestine did stabbed Abbadon. Abbadon is stronger, but still

This will depend on the abilities of kharn, because regarding the AP, SM is Probably above him, I hope that this match will not be one: "The first that attacks wins"

Kharn will still edge out via Gorechild.

Kharn via expirence, Gorechild, and similar if not higher AP

for now, I go with Usagi via more versality and AP advantage (the second strongest attack = 2e56) bypass Dura and warped Space time I will make a more constructive comment for my final vote

Gargoyle One said:
Warping Space Time?
Pretty sure that gets negged
I do not know if I expressed myself well but I wanted to say: "blasting through warped space-time"

Edit: and one shot a pseudo black hole

Doesn't that mean she kinda oneshots? I don't remember Kharn being that high. Like, he would already be in for a massive disadvantage against Sephiroth or Cloud in the MegaFoe range.

Not seeing how he deals with someone on the TeraFoe range at all.

Even on the super duper high end, Azzy posted that as a comparison for Kharn being able to fight Cloud, who is comparable to Sephiroth, who is at a "measly" 3 MegaFoe by comparison.

No matter how I look at this, Moon oneshots.

But Gorechild

Idk, it's a weird scaling and it kinda confuses me. Also does this mean that he actually stomps Goku?

Nah, because the Kharn used against Goku had the normal scalling interpretation (also I argued that even the Cloud one was stompish, since I find that other scalling kinda a "last case scenario" kind of thing. Like Azzy himself pointed out, there were more circumstances, many variables involved and neither Celestine nor Kharn don't REALLY compare to Abaddon).

I could see Abaddon or Chaos Horus being that high on the SS scale, but I doubt Kharn can jump from near baseline to approaching a jump in tier.

@Fate

Depends. Abaddon was definitely holding back (as in the "trying not to kill him" sense), but Kharn still took several hits + a broken arm and kept fighting, alongside cutting deep into Abaddon's knee. It's not like Abaddon absolutely fodderized him. The point made was that he could have killed Kharn, but didn't.

The low-end interpretation may actually be a good bit above baseline, too, since it turns out a character who almost everyone in Kharn's league and above scale to has a feat of warping an entire solar system with the influence beginning to spread towards others.

Again, the problem is there's no exact value, and depending on what we go with, the estimated value would vary significantly.

What I mean is like, if that can be used against Moon, that means he competes here and oneshots there.

Otherwise he competes there and is oneshotted here.

That's the point.

Like I said, that's the thing. With no exact value and feats that vary from near baseline to verging on 4-A, you can't really pin it down.

Edit: Shit I ****** up. Rereading it, one of the feats I thought was 4-B is actually well into 4-A.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Like I said, that's the thing. With no exact value and feats that vary from near baseline to verging on 4-A, you can't really pin it down.

Edit: Shit I ****** up. Rereading it, one of the feats I thought was 4-B is actually well into 4-A. </div>

Outier for Kharn?

I do not understand everything, so to summarize, Kharn is well above the baseline 4B but had problems with the Cloud which is Megafoe, but azzy tells us that it is supposed to be still above, and finally it tells us that Kharn could be 4-A, it's Good?

DodoNova2 said:
I do not understand everything, so to summarize, Kharn is well above the baseline 4B but had problems with the Cloud which is Megafoe, but azzy tells us that it is supposed to be still above, and finally it tells us that Kharn could be 4-A, it's Good?
Basically, it goes like this:

• Based on the two current ways of scaling Kharn, there are several 4-B feats and characters that are notable.
  • The most direct is scaling to something like a Greater Daemon in the Eye of Terror, since it could grow to the size of a solar system that was notably larger than out own (an absolutely massive, disc-shaped sun and around 20 planets), which is a good bit above baseline 4-B.
  • Then there's the feat of Teturact, who warped an entire solar system, with his influence spreading towards others. That's well into 4-B.
  • Another is that Kharn both killed Celestine, who could briefly contest with Abaddon when she had help from her Geminae Superia (who she created, anyway), and Kharn actually damaging Abaddon. Abaddon roughly scales to someone who is, as a lowball, pretty close to the highest-end of 4-B.
  • However, there is also the fact that of Greater Daemons in the Eye of Terror, which is the current lower-end Kharn is scaled to, one of the two feats I used to justify 4-B was actually 4-A. Said feat is of two Greater Daemons dwarfing star clusters. I had initially misread this as them dwarfing the stars in the clusters and not the clusters themselves. However, considering a very small star cluster has a diameter of 10 light years, the feat is actually 4-A, as that is more than enough distance to encompass our solar system, the distance to Alpha Centauri, and the star itself. Assuming even one of the mentioned clusters was intermediate, for example, the feat would end up quite high in the 4-A range.
That is the current problem I am facing.

it seems that Kharn is not close to thor in AP which is currently KiloFOE, I think it is necessary to close this, Moon could literally One Shot, she is TeraFOE

Why did you even bother bumping this thread when it was a month old and no one even bothered to vote on it?

Back