• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon Jadeites Dimension feat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty. So, I understand that Sailor Moon profiles are currently being revised as of now. So, with that. I think we should talk about a very big feat that has been the center of controversy over Beryl arc power levels for Sailor Moon. The Jadeites dimension feat.

Now, I'm going to list the possibilities of this based on if, like some say. This was just a henshin effect. Even though I do not think it is myself. And, if this feat was actually how large it is said to be around.

Okay, so in this scan we clearly see Sailor Moon in the dimension with Sailor Mercury. If you look up at the sky, you can see a Moon there.

And now in the next scan, we can see Luna telling Usagi what will happen if she uses her weakest attack, Supersonic waves. She pretty much says the Dimension will be destroyed by it.

Now we can see what this possibly means in terms of a feat.

If the Moon there was not actually there. The feat would only be around town level at best.

But, if the Moon was there. You can see that its in its crescent form, which means there must be a light source in the dimension, which basicaly means there is a Star. So, you could see say its Star to Star+ actually.

I'm looking for more input on this.

No it's not.

The dimension is at best Town-Sized for contained an horizon and shit. That's the Henshin Sequence Moon.

Matthew Schroeder said:
No it's not.
The dimension is at best Town-Sized for contained an horizon and shit. That's the Henshin Sequence Moon.
I've heard that the Moon only appears directly after the Henshin. Is this definitely correct? Or is it variable on the situation.

If its variable. Then this feat isn't even above planetary.

Also, I will edit this to town level for low-balling based on you making me aware of proper scaling for it.

I see. But still, I do want to provide my reasoning for why this could be an actual feat.

I have scans of another instance when the Moon was actually there, and wasn't just a Henshin effect.

Such as this.

We have her again after the henshin, you can see the Moon there. But thats not enough I know.

040 (1)

So, we see the same Moon again. And now she's fighting Zoicite with it still there. But, I can understand this is still after the henshin. So, not yet able to say anything.

Then, we see this. Now, this is several pages after the henshin. And this scene basically reveals there to be a Moon there with the exact same appearance.

I'm not claiming anything at this point. I'm merely looking to see if this holds up. Its likely doesnt though.

Henshin Moon or not. (I doubt it is, Naoko always draws a Moon in the sky during night time regardless of the scene.)

The scene is an outlier. Naoko wouldn't have Luna warn about the Silver crystal to be able able to blow away a planet/star if the senshi can easily destroy a dimension with a planet, moon, and stars (because it we're gonna accept the moon, we might as well include them too)

I'd say town level be good. (didn't LindaShield calc Mountain level?)

Iamunanimousinthat said:
Henshin Moon or not. (I doubt it is, Naoko always draws a Moon in the sky during night time regardless of the scene.)
The scene is an outlier. Naoko wouldn't have Luna warn about the Silver crystal to be able able to blow away a planet/star if the senshi can easily destroy a dimension with a planet, moon, and stars (because it we're gonna accept the moon, we might as well include them too)

I'd say town level be good. (didn't LindaShield calc Mountain level?)

But Wasn't Luna talking about how much power the Crystal would give a normal human if they go it?

Wait, that scan says "That, depending on how its used"

I'm not saaying that was'nt why they were shocked. But, just to say. They could have been shocked by the amount of power it could give a normal human if they got it too.

I doubt it's a henshin thing, she henshined like a page earlier then this, it would have been way more immediate. If anything it would have been from her "I will punish you speech". But more likely then anything it's just an aesthetic.

Anyway the page before this Luna is like "we can't let anyone else get the power of the Silver Crystal". The girls ask how powerful it is anyway and Luna's like "Depending on how it is used, it's power can easily blow away the stars". Yes "star" not "planet" that was a mistranslation. The current english translation by Kodansha says "star". The picture is also a supernova so it's pretty clear what they are trying to say. And this is Luna explaining the threat of someone with bad intent getting it. It also specifically avoids giving a limit as it says "easily"

Nephillim99 said:
I doubt it's a henshin thing, she henshined like a page earlier then this, it would have been way more immediate. If anything it would have been from her "I will punish you speech". But more likely then anything it's just an aesthetic.
Anyway the page before this Luna is like "we can't let anyone else get the power of the Silver Crystal". The girls ask how powerful it is anyway and Luna's like "Depending on how it is used, it's power can easily blow away the stars". Yes "star" not "planet" that was a mistranslation. The current english translation by Kodansha says "star". The picture is also a supernova so it's pretty clear what they are trying to say. And this is Luna explaining the threat of someone with bad intent getting it. It also specifically avoids giving a limit as it says "easily"

Exactly my thoughts But, as for the Moon in Jadeites dimension, should this be looked into? Since if it actually is there. That really changes the arcs powerscaling alot.

Isn't the Earth-Moon distance only large planet anyway? Why star level?

It could very well have any sort of light source which isn't a star.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back