• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon changes

Okay. Thanks. Perhaps you and Matthew could discuss the issue after he has finished?

1) Yeah, Everyone in the stars arc would scale from Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss, an attack tha defeated Queen Nehllenia

2) Hmm, while the inside of the galaxy cauldron is an entire sepearte plane than the rest of the unvierse, we don't really know that it exists outside of time and space, there is no exact wordings on that.

3) I don't think that right. Besides, Tuxedo Kamen and King Endymion whom can send information to each other across time, Chibi-Usa and the Quartet were already in the past when they received that inorma

4) Yes. This is true. I think it's because the Cauldron connects to all points in time and space. And can send people to present or future.

5. There is no solid evidence that Sailor Cosmos comes from a different timeline. It's all speculation. We never get any true details.

7. Infinite attack speed, I can see that if the infinite space thing gets acepted. Also note, that note from that scan is an addition by Miss Dream. It's non-canon.

but also note: from the second arc, we know that the sivler crystal can ignore the space and time and cut through it.

Well, scaling the other Senshi to 3-A seems fairly straightforward, but I am very uncertain about the rest.

According to what I was told, the lambda form may be subject to an upgrade of the speed, besides, the info concerning the sending of the information is incorrect for an upgrade, Do not know if the inside of the cauldron is a space without time or space because there is no presence of proof to suggest it For silver crystal, it probably has an incalculable speed of attack to have illuminated the integrality of the time space but I would like more opinion of other people

Back