• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saiki Kusuo vs Tatsuya Shiba.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Edwellken

Even this thread make SAiki and Tatsuya speed equalized. Saiki has teleport, so its quite irrelevant. How about make it tie? Saiki can just manipulate Tatsuya thinking and make him treat Saiki as non-threat and live happily forever lol

Sodana said:
What about Tatsuya's instantaneous self restoration?
his instantaneous regen is not as strong as you think his regen is not strong as deadpools regen. he always dodge some atttacks because he knows that the damage he will receive is unhealable so saiki in the other hand he can just fire away plus saiki's regen is similar to josuke's healing plus saiki can just disintigrate him

As much as I think Shiba is hax, especially his self-restoration abilities, petrification WILL end him. Also, precognition and telepathy will take care of any possible retaliation. It also doesn't help that, unlike Shiba's restoration takes a little bit of time, less than a second. On the other hand, when Kuzuos petrification starts(and while it DOES take a second or two to start) it happens INSTANTLY. If speed wasn't equalized I would have voted for Shiba, however since it isn't, well, I vote for Saiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back