• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sachiko Shinozaki updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Corpse Party series from Blood Covered onward includes dialogue and CGs with graphic depictions of murder and deaths, like Sachiko slicing Tokiko's head off with a pair of scissors and reducing Yuki's eye to a "soup-like consistency", etcetera.

My first proposal is to aggregate some References to her feats, so we can avoid showing them as they're too gory for the wiki. I can do it.

My second proposal is to turn into Unknown Sachiko's second key cause we need to confirm her Low Multiversal level first. We should make sure that the multiple dimensions inside her dimension called "Nirvana" are actual "Timelines".

Last edited:
The first part about references seems like a good idea, but I do not know the verse so some collections will need to be collected. And Low multiversal stuff may need evidence.

The first part about references seems like a good idea, but I do not know the verse so some collections will need to be collected. And Low multiversal stuff may need evidence.
That's why rating her second key as Unknown is my proposal.

Low multiversal stuff may need more evidence. Something that I'm sure no one has in the wiki.

Thoughts?

The Wiki allows worse depictions of graphic violence and gore. Besides, majority of the violent content is in the form of text or presented through the 16-bit visuals; to my knowledge, only a handful of the CGs across the series depict such events, with only the Wrong Ends and Seiko's death coming to mind. A note at the top of the page denoting that violent descriptions and imagery may appear should suffice, like the warning present on Sachiko's manga page.

The Wiki allows worse depictions of graphic violence and gore. Besides, majority of the violent content is in the form of text or presented through the 16-bit visuals; to my knowledge, only a handful of the CGs across the series depict such events, with only the Wrong Ends and Seiko's death coming to mind. A note at the top of the page denoting that violent descriptions and imagery may appear should suffice, like the warning present on Sachiko's manga page.
That is a good suggestion, thanks.

However it has been really hard for me to find all of Sachiko's feats on YouTube, I only have descriptions, chapters, and games where they occurred. After long research, I only could find one on YouTube. But the references I'm planning to add to her profile must be enough to prevent something from happening to her profile in the future.

meh about warning, it seems very mild to me. Agreed about low 2c unless someone can bring up some feats/cosmology scans.

meh about warning, it seems very mild to me. Agreed about low 2c unless someone can bring up some feats/cosmology scans.
Can I make the updates?

Tbh, I don't believe someone is gonna bring up feats/cosmology scans since I'm sure I'm one of the few (if not the last) supporters of Corpse Party in the wiki.... over the years people have retired from the wiki. My proposal is to add references for Sachiko's first Key, and left the second Key as "Unknown" due to the lack of feats/cosmology scans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back