• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saber (Nanashi) vs Assassin (Sasaki Kojirou)

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Wow, this was from a year ago. NECRO BUMP! This is still relevant!!

These two are almost the same freaking character in terms of stats. Assassin wins via AP advantage (City+ vs City not+) and having the same freaking hax. And yes, I said freaking three times in the same comment.

Unless the fan-made servants here are meant to also scale accordingly to the servants stats on from VSBW, Nanashi might also be City+ as well, so the fight (and holy ******* shit is this a necro xD @Xmark) would be pretty even between the two.

I think this fight would inconclusive mainly in part of the both having the same EotM skill and both being skilled enough to try and outlast/duel each other of a long time. With the only one that might be worth the victory would be if Nanashi cuts down Koujirou before he uses Tsubame Gaeshi or vice versa on Koujirou ending him with one take of his special attack.

Yeah, I'll make the changes to all my Fate profiles to City+. Thanks for the vote btw Cross! Also Drag who do you think will win now?

0 - 0 - 1.

Aye. I was kind of leaning towards Nanashi a bit too if only because of his BC skill allowing him to last longer in the fight if only for a little more time but with how he and Koujirou have the same EotM skill and all, it might not do well or kick in for a long time. Hence I went with Inconclusive mainly with if, again, Nanashi can get a hit in on Kojirou or the latter hits the other with Tsubame Gaeshi.

Inconclusive via the same stats (read above if you are picky)

Make them fight Bloodborne bosses

Gotta be Nanashi, right? He can see weaknesses and advantages. That's monumental in a servant battle. Unless it's just a basic strategy ability, it'd give him the insight to win.

So 1 - 0 - 2? Also it's more being able to "see" anything he could use to win or take advantage of than a basic strategy ability.

Back