• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

S class heroes Vs Akatsuki

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

For ***** sake no.

I already said this a dozen times.

People who while half dead are mach 3000, obito alone scales above naruto, who is faster than Ay, who blitzes a perfectly fine sasuke to hell and back.

Seriously, if you are going to ignore everything I say, like how tatsumaki wouldn't even take her enemies seriously enough to do anything worthwhile before getting haxed, or how pig god couldn't even get close to them before getting killed, or how his poison resistance wouldn't work against sasori,

You're not really quantifying their speed. How fast is Ay? Tats knows when to react. She blocked an attack from getting to the hero associations troops, and saved the s class from the giant bullets from boros ship.

Pig God Scales to AS in speed who is casually Mach 3600+

S class can easily win with BFR from tats, Crushing from tats, or the s class taking out everyone, leaving obito to tats, and blast.

She literally glabbed everyone in the monster association at once, and brought them , and the base to the surface.

Quangotjokes said:
Pig God also has poison resistance
Sorry, but are you kidding me?

I litiraly say that his resistance wouldn't work, and you just igniore that?

Ay blitzed a mach 3000 so hard that they could barely see him moving, despite said mach 3000 character being able to see people who can cross several meters before he can even move at all.

And again, one way to win

Quangotjokes said:
S class can easily win with BFR from tats, Crushing from tats, or the s class taking out everyone, leaving obito to tats, and blast.
No.

No, I already told you thrice why that wouldn't work

Why wouldnt it work? you're just reaching, and ok? Flash kept up with monster Garou. Who's relativistic.

Tats could beat Golden sperm who the rest of the S class, excluding a few who wasnt there couldnt even see.

Quangotjokes said:
You are just repeating what has been debunked several times, stop.

Quangotjokes said:
Why wouldnt it work? you're just reaching, and ok? Flash kept up with monster Garou. Who's relativistic.
Tats could beat Golden sperm who the rest of the S class, excluding a few who wasnt there couldnt even see.
Exxxept garou was casual, and went on to blitz him.

How does that matter.

And for the last time, her powers don't workon people with enough willpower.

She isn't affecting anyone on akatsuki side

Quangotjokes said:
It's not debunked, It's a strategy she has canonically used.
And it doesnt work on determinated people.

Nor does it work one obito, who could sit back and let the tailed beasts rip her apart

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Quangotjokes said:
Exxxept garou was casual, and went on to blitz him.
How does that matter.

And for the last time, her powers don't workon people with enough willpower.

She isn't affecting anyone on akatsuki side
Woah lol her power works on perople with strong wills, and even then. Nothing stopping her from launching a bolder at them with small contry level AP. Yeah resist that.

Quangotjokes said:
Woah lol her power works on perople with strong wills, and even then. Nothing stopping her from launching a bolder at them with small contry level AP. Yeah resist that.
Read her profile.

Intangibility.

Quangotjokes said:
Or you could just blow up the bould depedning on th ize regardless of its AP, its durability would not be country level. Unless she can actually pick up a country sized Boulder. Also Obito has his Kamui so he can just phase through it.

Kamui isnt as overpowered as you're making it to be. And tats can mainpulate his aura/ chakra. He can't turn that intangible.

Quangotjokes said:
Kamui isnt as overpowered as you're making it to be. And tats can mainpulate his aura/ chakra. He can't turn that intangible.
Yeah, saying "it's not as overpowered as you say" really counters my point.

No, she cannot, He is in another goddam universe.

First of all, why is that Obito even being used?. The group was no more when he got his rennigan. The Obito that should be used is the one with the orange mask as he had the robes and the group was still had members.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Quangotjokes said:
Yeah, saying "it's not as overpowered as you say" really counters my point.
No, she cannot, He is in another goddam universe.
I'm talking about when he's not using kamui, and is still there on the battle field. Not to mention she'd sense his phychic signature, or whatever when he tries to come back.

Quangotjokes said:
I'm talking about when he's not using kamui, and is still there on the battle field. Not to mention she'd sense his phychic signature, or whatever when he tries to come back.
Kamui... is passive.

No, he isn't. Kamui woks by teleporting the body in a pocket dimension.

Doesn't he at all.

Kamui is not passive... Where did you get that from!. He has to use it, his body isn't instantly using Kamui without him doing a thing.

You know what, I don't care I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back