• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

S-Class from One punch man vs Pro heroes from My Hero Academia

I still think the pro heroes need to be upgraded based on Dabi and Geten's recent feats.

Then putting them vs Iaian could be interesting.

All Might would be S Class Hero in OPM, but some top tiers in S Class can defeat him. Other pro heroes like Endeavor (who's second strongest prohero in My Hero Academia) are easily defeated by A or even B Class heroes.

SpookyShadow said:
All Might would be S Class Hero in OPM, but some top tiers in S Class can defeat him. Other pro heroes like Endeavor (who's second strongest prohero in My Hero Academia) are easily defeated by A or even B Class heroes.
Only if those A and B class are Iaian or Fubuki.

would A class (excluding saitama for obvious reasons) vs pro heroes be a better matchup?

If we exclude All Might then Iaian, Amai and Fubuki solo. With All Might, might be bit more interesting than that.

Yeah i think the one punch man verse is just, too much more powerful than the MHA verse

All Might and All For One exist you know. They need to at the very least be a Above Dragon Lvl Character if they want to solo MHA.

Above Dragon level is Orochi who in his weakest form got win against All Might. I forgot about All For One though, but Half Monster Garou should defeat him when it comes to 7-A

Back