• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryuugu Rena vs Violet Evergarden (2 more vote!!)

Another gambling match here,since this time Violet must faced agaisnt the most terrifying yangire character here,alright lets go!!!

-Anime! Rena is used

-Rena have prep time

-Both bloodlusted

-Speed equalized

-Range is 30 meter

-Place located in empty school,night time

-Win via death!!!

Ryuuguu.Rena.full.1867187
Violet-axe

VS

• Rena: 0
  • Violet: 5 (Hippo,Fukouda,Asnav,Out,Nisan)

I've got to give this to Violet. She's got far more experience and intelligence on her end and has more skills to use to her advantage. She's also a lot tougher and Witchcraft is easier to use than the firebomb. Rena's prep will help but I don't see her coming out on top as her best weapon is the firebomb and Violet can tank that while Rena can't.

This was the best default icon I could find but I agree, I do need a better avatar.

Edit:I have become the Bubba. Long live the Bubba and may he finally stop losing fights.

It hurts me to say that, but I think Violet should take that. Rena's preparation will only delay the inevitable. I agree with @Pygmy.

Merr, I might give it to Rena if speed was unequal because Kawaii mode could possibly let her get in and finish the job relatively quickly but as it stands, I think Violet takes this easily. Violet has the skill, durability, superior toolbox, etc... Rena is a glass cannon in this fight but without an AP advantage or insta-kill hax or something similar in function. She has to catch lightning in a bottle. I'm gonna be up front, I am biased; I gush over Higurashi and Umineko all the time but I also think this fight could be more fair without speed equalized. Violet still has Subsonic+ combat speed+reactions and it would take more than just a few attacks to take her out, Kawaii mode or not.

Back