• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about try waiting for an argument to be made before dismissing the other person and casting a vote without knowing if youre right
Wow let's not act like you don't do that or act like an asshole in literally every versus thread you are in. If that's a stomp, leave it then.

Wow let's not act like you don't do that or act like an asshole in literally every versus thread you are in. If that's a stomp, leave it then.
I dont. Unlike you i actually try to make a case using information about both characters rather than just jumping straight to 'x character wins because i like them more'

I dont. Unlike you i actually try to make a case using information about both characters rather than just jumping straight to 'x character wins because i like them more'
Let's ignore the fact that you admitted it to being a stomp after my comment about how Obito would win. AP advantage, intangibility and more stuff the sharingan can do. I don't need to wait for the opposition arguments, just debunk my points or stop commenting here.

Jesus ******* Christ. HE DOES. His profile has him at 7-A+, she is 7-A. Doesn't matter the scaling chain, she is below 550, wich Obito massively scales above. Unless the profile reflects that, your argument is useless.

Until you make a CRT to get your scailing chain accepted to give them the "+" rating, Obito has far higher AP.
I can do that
Jesus ******* Christ. HE DOES. His profile has him at 7-A+, she is 7-A. Doesn't matter the scaling chain, she is below 550, wich Obito massively scales above. Unless the profile reflects that, your argument is useless.
And Ryuko scales massively above people who scale massively above 145

Obito scales massively above people who scale massively above 600 Megatons. She can't do shit to him.

I mean when i called it a stomp you could hav just agreed rather than go on a tirade like you did. That was your choice not mine.
Don't act like you wouldn't ignore the stomp. You even argued more about this match after that.

Let's ignore the fact that you admitted it to being a stomp after my comment about how Obito would win.
Because under your reasoning it would be. I figured you would at least try to argue for it to be fair but i guess not.
more stuff the sharingan can do.
Such as?
I don't need to wait for the opposition arguments.
Thats...literally the entire point of a debate

Ryūko's AP says "At least" meaning it could be far higher, and as weeklybattles has shown, there's a scaling chain of stomps within her respective verse. She can't be put at a straight up 7-A+, because there isn't an exact joule output for her, but from what it seems, the scaling chain shows that it is definitely likely that she is scaled to be higher than Obito in AP. Also, with the passive shockwaves; episode 3. Literally, she creates one with Satsuki just by them walking towards each other. My vote is towards Ryūko fra

Ryūko's AP says "At least" meaning it could be far higher, and as weeklybattles has shown, there's a scaling chain of stomps within her respective verse. She can't be put at a straight up 7-A+, because there isn't an exact joule output for her, but from what it seems, the scaling chain shows that it is definitely likely that she is scaled to be higher than Obito in AP. Also, with the passive shockwaves; episode 3. Literally, she creates one with Satsuki just by them walking towards each other. My vote is towards Ryūko fra
Sorry man but Ryuko cant do anything to Obito's intangible self. Due to his prior knowldge he'd basically be intangible and thus untouchable 100% of the time

From the look of it, this has been asked to be closed since this is a stomp. I'll do that now.

Don't be mad just because your character is weak as ****, try looking at her profile before arguing in her favor. Dumbass.
Please try your utmost to consistently be patient and polite when you are visiting this community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back