• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryuko Matoi vs Kenpachi

Kenpatchi with his Bankai and Eyepatch off would be far far stronger, to the point that her regen would probably only delay the inevitable. Though, the Regenerationn is really really hard to get through........Inconclusive for now.

Ryuko is much, much farther into High 6-A than Kenpachi

Kenpachi is 38 Petatons, Ryuko is 644 Petatons

The difference between low High 6A and High end High 6A is over 2000 times, they're are huge gaps of strength within tiers.

Otherwise, people wouldn't be able to One shot eachother while being in the same tier, which happens all the time in any kind of fiction.

WeeklyBattles said:
Ryuko is much, much farther into High 6-A than Kenpachi

Kenpachi is 38 Petatons, Ryuko is 644 Petatons
How do you find out what tier of high 6A these characters are? In other words when I look at characters who are in the same tier like these two characters, how can I know who is high-end in that tier and who is low-end in that tier?

I want to know so I do not make that same mistake again.

Back